Leslie Sansone May 2012 Walk Challenge

Options

Replies

• CnocNaCu
    CnocNaCu Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Goal: 90 miles

Completed today (5/11) – 4 miles (Leslie Sansone Walk Slim 5 Really Big Miles)

Total completed – 36 miles

Left to complete – 54 miles

Wow, you're doing really well. Already 54 miles :smile:
  • princessf1
    princessf1 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    GOAL: 25
    TODAY 5/9: 1
    TOTAL: 3
    TO GO: 22

You are doing GREAT! Take it a mile a day until you are ready for 2! Then you'll be hooked!:bigsmile:
  • princessf1
    Options
    May 13th : 5 miles ( 5 FB Miles)
    May 14th : 2 miles ( 5 really big miles)

42 miles left from goal (80 miles)

Got my dvd ( 5 Really Big Miles) in the post today and was very ANGRY :angry: because there was the dvd but the toning band was missing :explode: . Had ordered from the States because I cannot get it here in Ireland. Now I have the dvd but no stretchie band:sad: but I can get the band on Ebay....ok, so I have to wait another while before I can do all the miles. But I really like the other ones: 1,3 and 5. Great fun. Thanks Princess for recommending :flowerforyou: The guy is cute:smooched: but could do with more training:bigsmile:

AWWW!! :huh: I have several! Will send you one!:smile: Just wait, miles 2 & 4 are killer! I like this guy :noway: You are so welcome! I turned you into a addict like me :laugh: I bought a new one today at Walmart, I just cannot walk past a Leslie DVD. :bigsmile:
  • princessf1
    Options
    Greetings Walkers! I am back from a much needed, much enjoyed vacation. Did lots of biking, walking in the surf and swimming in the ocean but was ready for a walk this morning! So I bought a new one at walmart :blushing: I know, I have too many already but couldn't pass it up! It's called Belly, Buns and Thighs slimdown - 3 miler and came with this toning band thing that goes around your ankles. Whew!

Goal - 60 Miles
    So Far - 15 Miles
    To Go - 45 Miles

I better get walking!

have a great week!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options

Completed today (5/14) – 4 miles (Leslie Sansone WATP 4 Mile Challenge)

Total completed – 40 miles

Left to complete – 50 miles
  • 2jayjaysmom
    2jayjaysmom Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Goal: 50 miles
    Already walked : 3 miles

5/14/12: 2 miles

45 miles left to go...

forgot I walked at work today also so that makes 44 miles left to go....:happy:

This is harder than I thought think since this is my first time I better change my goal to 25 miles and work up to the 50
  • ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    TODAY 5/14: 1
    TOTAL: 5
    TO GO: 20

Got some catching up to do!!!!

Days left in May: 16
  • mamamea413
    mamamea413 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    4 miles a day Monday-Friday With Leslie Sansone Walk Slim Fast&Firm 4 Really Big MIles
    Goal 60 Miles for MAY!

MILES WALKED:28
    MILES TO GO: 32
  • CnocNaCu
    Options
    May 13th : 5 miles ( 5 FB Miles)
    May 14th : 2 miles ( 5 really big miles)

42 miles left from goal (80 miles)

Got my dvd ( 5 Really Big Miles) in the post today and was very ANGRY :angry: because there was the dvd but the toning band was missing :explode: . Had ordered from the States because I cannot get it here in Ireland. Now I have the dvd but no stretchie band:sad: but I can get the band on Ebay....ok, so I have to wait another while before I can do all the miles. But I really like the other ones: 1,3 and 5. Great fun. Thanks Princess for recommending :flowerforyou: The guy is cute:smooched: but could do with more training:bigsmile:

AWWW!! :huh: I have several! Will send you one!:smile: Just wait, miles 2 & 4 are killer! I like this guy :noway: You are so welcome! I turned you into a addict like me :laugh: I bought a new one today at Walmart, I just cannot walk past a Leslie DVD. :bigsmile:

Welcome back, princess:-)
    Thanks for the offer, you'rre so sweet:flowerforyou: , but i have already ordered one and am looking forward to doing all 5 big miles- even though that might kill me :wink:
  • ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    TODAY 5/15: 1
    TOTAL: 6
    TO GO: 19

It really amazes me that I have walked 6 miles. Yeah over the period of however many days but still...

Days left in May: 15
  • princessf1
    Options
    has been a crazy day today but managed a 2 mile walk this morning after water aerobics. Going to BED now!:yawn:

goal - 60 Miles
    So far - 17 miles
    Left to Go - 43

everybody is doing GREAT! Such a super group of walkers!!:happy:

See ya tomorrow!
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options

Completed today (5/15) – 4 miles (Leslie Sansone Walk Slim 5 Really Big Miles)

Total completed – 44 miles

Left to complete – 46 miles
  • mamamea413
    Options
    4 miles a day Monday-Friday With Leslie Sansone Walk Slim Fast&Firm 4 Really Big MIles
    Goal 60 Miles for MAY!

MILES WALKED:32
    MILES TO GO: 28
  • alystone
    alystone Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Im just going to jump on in here, & make my goal for the month be 40 miles!
    As of yesterday, I have walked 11 in the last four days, and will be doing two more today.
    Starting moday I begin walking 3/day. :)
  • CnocNaCu
    Options
    Did 2 miles today: mile 2 and 4 from Walk Slim 5 really big miles.
    My stretchie band wasn't in the dvd case and I have to wait for a replacement but guess what I did?
    I used something else instead:bigsmile: I used tights and they're perfect for that purpose:laugh:
    Hubby couldn't stop laughing and found it quite sexy...me stretching the tights:bigsmile:

40 miles to go
  • CnocNaCu
    Options
    Hello? Heeeelloooooooooooooooooo? Anybody here? Don't let me walk all on my own:tongue:

Ok, did 5 miles today: Walk Slim 5 really big miles
    35 to go. This time it should be possible to reach my goal.
    Am walking to bed now and see you all tomorrow.
    Night :yawn:
  • princessf1
    Options
    Hello? Heeeelloooooooooooooooooo? Anybody here? Don't let me walk all on my own:tongue:

Ok, did 5 miles today: Walk Slim 5 really big miles
    35 to go. This time it should be possible to reach my goal.
    Am walking to bed now and see you all tomorrow.
    Night :yawn:

I'm here!! Didn't get to post yesterday, had to go get my hair done! LOL I am laughing so hard about your tights :laugh: GENIUS!

HI NEW WALKERS! WELCOME!

Yesterday I did my favorite Walk your belly flat 3Miler ( but my belly is still not flat ) and today did the 3Miler + abs Just walk. SO -

Goal - 60 miles
    SO FAR - 23
    Left to GO - 37

Walk Happy!:happy:

Have a super weekend everyone! I will be walking Sat & Sun, I have to go out of town for a couple of next weeks so gotta get some miles in!
  • CnocNaCu
    Options
    Did 4 miles today ( 5Really big miles 1-4), AGAIN STRETCHING THE TIGHTS :bigsmile: 31 to go.
    This dvd is so far my absolute favourite.
    Have a great weekend everyone:flowerforyou:
    Princess: try the tights instead of the band next time :wink:
  • mamamea413
    Options
    Goal 60 Miles for MAY!

MILES WALKED:36
    MILES TO GO: 24

I'm out here walking with you, it's been a challenge keeping up with posting my walks and food lately.....just when I thought April was the busiest month!!! ugh!
  • mamamea413
    Options
    that is HILARIOUS!!!! .....but also ingenious!