Allowing myself to be Bridezilla ~ for ONE thing. ;)

Options
MdmAcolyte
MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
I was just thinking about my poor photographer I need to hire. I am a scrapbooker, and I am looking forward to making an album of my wedding. I need to hire a photographer that is going to be as particular about photos as I am ~ portraits, candid shots, the whole nine yards. This is the only thing Im all "Bridezilla" about. How about you?

Replies

• BassesGirl
    BassesGirl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    The only thing I've been bridezilla about so far is with my venue...and only about one specific problem.

When they first told me the venue could hold up to 120 people, I visited the site, couldn't picture that many people in there so I asked for a diagram showing me how it would work....they sent me a diagram that was rough, not to scale, and had the buffet tables in the hallway in front of the RESTROOMS!! I about died....and I was out for blood lol.

I finally got to chat to someone who knew what they were talking about, they had a professional draw me a "to scale" diagram and I feel MUCH better...but ya, I had to release the beast on that one! haha
  • tabatha_burris
    Options
    Mine was the dress! I found the dress I wanted and I wanted it I also want the train cut off! If I cant have the dress my way I dont wanna do it lol but other then that I have been very easy going not really worried about anything else! lol Just my dress
  • hillm12345
    hillm12345 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Mine has to be my reception and my wedding coordinator. The venue we are using has a wedding coordinator for the day and what concerns me the most is the one that we met and signed with no longer works with the resort.. Now I have someone new and she's just told us the golf course that my fiance was supposed to golf the day of our wedding is now being overseeded (whatever the hell that means ?!?) with only 5 months to go, it's a little late in the game to be changing things..
  • tabatha_burris
    Options
    Wow you put us 4 together and you go a bridezilla lol!! Its funny how different ppl are and how different things matter.
  • Fairdragonrose
    Fairdragonrose Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    For the photographer I recommend scheduling a "Test Shoot" to see how well you work together, and to see how they make you look in their photographs. As a plus-sized bride (with an over-bite) I was really worried. Especially when 1 photographer said she shoots plus-sized brides the same way she would shoot anyone.

Umm, no?

So, I scheduled a test shoot with a different photographer. We played with lighting, had a long talk about my concerns and desires for the wedding photography and then spent a half hour taking pictures. The photographs were incredibly and I really liked her personality. So I felt confident hiring her to the wedding.
  • cazzamartinek
    cazzamartinek Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    i have had a few moments !!im quite organised in daily life and need to know answers to things RIGHT NOW !!!!:laugh: So im having a few bridezilla moments when things are not happening fast enough ha ha luckily my fiance is very laid back and at these moments will do a great impression of me which makes me laugh and get down of my moment!! Just one of the many reasons im marrying him xx