What happens if we miss a day?

Options
penelofur
penelofur Posts: 81 Member
Just wondering- but what if we miss a day? Obviously do it the next day- but is missing one or two workouts a huge deal?
I work super long Fridays- and I am unsure if I will have time to workout. Double workout on Saturday?
Please let me know- thanks!!!

Replies

• Mrshotwing
    Mrshotwing Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    No it is ok if you miss a day! Listen to your body for sure.

Your body will tell you when it needs a break. Just make sure you pick it back up the following day.
  • HornsUT32
    HornsUT32 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    MrShotWing had great advice...always listen to your body. If you need a break, take one. And if you miss because of work, don't feel bad, Start again when you can :).
  • DistilledVixen
    DistilledVixen Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Thank goodness!...I didn't want to quit this group. I was supposed to start yesterday, but was feeling sick, so I went home early from work to take a nap, and I ended up sleeping till 6am this morning. Over 12 hours!!...But now I feel rested and ready to hit this full throttle!!
  • weaziemand
    weaziemand Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I posted this on the spreadsheet topic, but I think it fits here better.

I posted that my daughter took my dvd without me knowing it so now I have to wait until Friday for my new one. I tried to get it on Netflix, couldn't do it. My office is too small to watch it on youtube, so I'll just have to wait for the new one to arrive.

I will be starting on next Monday. I plan on doing it Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday, with Wednesday & Saturday being cardio days. On Sunday I will rest. I've tried in the past doing it everyday and burned out on it. I'm hoping this schedule works for me.

I'm still hoping to see good results by the end of May but I truly won't finish it until the middle of June.
  • lynsparkin
    lynsparkin Posts: 19
    Options
    I am going to do as many as I can without a rest day but if I feel I need one I will take one. Not bothered if I don't finish in May as long as I complete the full thing and see good results.

Hopefully I wont need to though.