Cardio 2- Foot pain?

Options
lalfaro01
lalfaro01 Posts: 60 Member
Does anyone get reeeeally achy feet with cardio 2? I'm trying to determine whether it's just normal for me to get pain in my feet or if it's just a sign I need new shoes.

Replies

• cookieta76
    cookieta76 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    New shoes worked for me. All that constant moving and jumping will take a toll - my feet were hurting too. I was wearing just simple tennis shoes and I finally bought a pair of cross-trainers from Puma. They are super comfy and cute! Helped my feet big time.
  • Mira710
    Mira710 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    My feet cramp up quite a bit-- especially with the cardio dvds. Jillian talked about foot pain/cramping on a recent podcast. She said it could be a number of things: the wrong shoes, dehydration, not enough potassium, etc. I can't remember everything she said, but check out the Jillian Michaels Show podcast-- she gives a lot of great advice.
  • studswife
    studswife Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Seems strange, but have you tried working out without shoes? I had a lot of pain in my feet when I did cross fit, elliptical and other things and kept taking my shoes off. I now have vibrams, ugly shoes, but works for me.
  • salgalruns
    salgalruns Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Seems strange, but have you tried working out without shoes? I had a lot of pain in my feet when I did cross fit, elliptical and other things and kept taking my shoes off. I now have vibrams, ugly shoes, but works for me.

Interesting - I actually only do the DVDs barefoot. Not so great with the resistance band part, but otherwise, it's a nice switch. I do a lot of cardio outside of the DVDs, in which I am wearing shoes, so this is nice. PLUS, I do these in the morning before starting the day, and barefoot is just easier.