Has anyone ordered in the last week or 2? Any issues?

flobee76
flobee76 Posts: 66 Member
I want to order, but am worried about some issues I read online about problems with shipping, bad customer service, and even credit card issues?

Anyone experience this?

How long did it take for you to receive your set?

Replies

• jens_mission
    jens_mission Posts: 53 Member
    I ordered it about mid-February and it took two weeks to receive it. I didn't experience any problems or other issues at all. However, they do try to get you do purchase vitamins or supplements....just watch out for that because they may say it's free then all of a sudden it's one of those automatic programs where they charge your card and start sending you more vitamins. I declined the offers.
  • flobee76
    flobee76 Posts: 66 Member
    Well, I just placed my order this morning.... here's to hoping that I'll get it quick!
  • I ordered it 2 wks ago Sunday & received it last week--it took a wk to receive it but it was within the approx date of arrival..& no problems what's so ever!
  • Howbouto
    Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
    I ordered mine on April 15 and got it on April 18. I was shipped the cheapy band but complained to customer service and they are to be shipping the correct band. Don't sign up for the free vitamins, as you are enrolled and they ship them monthly. I am very pleased.
  • virginiejaubin
    virginiejaubin Posts: 497 Member
    Ordered it last Friday, FedEx smart post tracking number is not working at all, but customer service indicates it was shipped on Monday..I live in Montreal, Canada, so I have no idea how long it can take anymore, it has been a week now.