Day 3 of the Shred & Sore throat?

Options
MommyRobin
MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
So, I am on Day 3 today. I have a sore throat today. I think I can make it through the Shred, since it's only level 1. I've had no probs with the first 2 days. I am a little sore in my legs and arms. I just don't want to skip a day because I'm scared that I will slack up and stop all together. I do go jogging 3 miles every day. Today, I'm just going to walk 2 miles. I'm trying to take it easy without stopping all activity. What would you do?

Replies

• lynsparkin
    lynsparkin Posts: 19
    Options
    Take some painkillers and keep going if you can.

I've just done my 4th one and my knees were hurting by the end, hoping they will have recovered by tomorrow as I don't really want a rest day just yet.

Good Luck
    Lyns
  • CeeRawr89
    CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    OMG weird! My throat is sore too! I'm going to push through, I've already did my quota of walking, and I went to Zumba today, but I still have energy for doing the shred! :)
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    I made it through all my workouts and I'm feeling better. Rest, hot tea, and loads of water got me through. Good luck at weigh in, everybody! :flowerforyou:
  • specialtreat
    Options
    I woke up with a sore throat,headache and a runny nose this morning. I took some paracetamol and still did the workout. It was day 2 for me today.
  • nicew0
    nicew0 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    OK ... is this some kind of weird and unmentioned side effect? I had a sore throat yesterday and this morning. It's better now but I thought it was odd. I usually only get them when my kids do.
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    Maybe it's from breathing in and out so fast when we are working out. lol. IDK?