Have you been good Today? Week 1!!

Options
wifeyy
wifeyy Posts: 487 Member
Yes i have been good though i had cravings for fatty foods i did not gave in because i know i will be able to eat it sunday!!

Before this challenge i would have just give in and eat it like 3 or 4 days in a row because of no self control when i'm stressed but setting 1 day a week aside to toch those things is really helping me to stay on track.

I hope you are all doing well so far.

Replies

• jesshall281
    jesshall281 Posts: 219
    Options
    Hi,

I find i struggle more at the weekend. I am so strict during the work because i pack my lunch and i make sure its all healthy, so its easy! but once the weekend arrives, im bored at home and have access to junk food, definitley a lot harder to beat the cravings.

On friday i had a whole tin of pringles (although friday is my cheat day), Saturday i did really well, then on sunday i had a chocolate bar and a packet of mini chedders, however, i was still in my calorie intake.

So yes, just pigged out on friday :ohwell:
  • mlynnea03
    mlynnea03 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Saturday was my indulgence day last week and I did well considering that it was the day of my daughter's bday party. I spent more time talking, but I did have a much smaller amount of cake than I normally would have. I was happy to see the cake container empty by the end of the party.