Help determining right amount of cals

Options
alysa521
alysa521 Posts: 137 Member
Just wanted to make sure I’m determining my caloric needs right. Overall I don’t really care if I lose weight, my goals are really to continuing improving at crossfit and fit into my size 4 jeans (currently a 6), whatever my weight ends up being that’s fine.

Before this week I was eating about 1600 calories a day and my weight wasn’t really changing but I am constantly tired…and just don’t feel like my body is recovering from crossfit as quickly as I could be. So I just want to make sure my #’s seem right.

I eat about 80-85% paleo, with occasionally having oatmeal before my runs and allowing myself some treats here and there…a girl can’t live without ice cream. I crossfit 3 days per week and run 4 days per week (3-5 miles at a time) and I also walk to work which is about a 1 mile each way.

I’m 5’7’’ and 145 lbs, 26 yrs old.
Used the scoobyworkshop calculator linked on one of the stickies
BMR- 1471
TDEE- using moderately active comes to be 2281
Cut 20%- 1825

I’ve set myfitness pal calorie goal to my BMR of 1478 (with a 40/30/30 ratio) to ensure I am netting that each day so I can log my exercise as well. Does that seem like the correct calculation, just want to make sure I’m fueling my workouts properly?