So how long will this fatigue last?

Options
I'm feeling really good about eating more. I'm consistently eating my calories and finally figured out how to get more protein in. I've been at this for 23ish days. Losing inches too! My only complaint is HOLY CRAP AM I EXHAUSTED! I feel like a wet rag most of the time. I drag myself out of bed everyday. This is not my norm. I am a busy mom of 3 young kids and I work part time. I pretty much only sit down when I'm eating or sleeping and this fatigue is killing me and I want it to go away! So my question is...how much longer will I feel like this??

Replies

• wonderkitten711
    wonderkitten711 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I had the SAME question a couple of weeks ago! And I can say that it varies a bit but I'm starting to see the fatigue go away a bit. I'm still wiped at the end of the day sometimes (usually the days that are work day + strength training, so I'm eating the most those days) but I think my body is getting used to having this much food as my energy levels are going back up. Hopefully the same will be true for you soon!
  • justagirl2013
    justagirl2013 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I am in same boat as wonderkitten! I'm 3 weeks in now, so hoping it gets better soon!
  • witrixie2011
    witrixie2011 Posts: 224
    Options
    Last week I was in that "omg I need to do every project I've ever thought about right now!!!" mode... This week, I feel like I've been ran over by a truck and then it did it again to make sure. :laugh:

I'm not sure how long it will last but I'm doing my best to stay positive and to just keep pushing forward. I'm about 8 weeks into eating more but because of the Doubt Monster I keep lowering and going back up by 100-200. I know for sure that's not helping my body trust me, but I'm trying to remain strong even though I just want to go to sleep.
  • jmmscccslp
    jmmscccslp Posts: 42
    Options
    Well it makes me feel better that I'm not alone! I was starting to wonder if something was wrong with me! lol
  • cazsyl
    cazsyl Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Well it makes me feel better that I'm not alone! I was starting to wonder if something was wrong with me! lol

Me too - thanks for posting this.