New to group, started week 3 today

Options
peanut1967
peanut1967 Posts: 52 Member
Hi, I just found this group and joined immediately. I started this program two weeks ago and did week 3, day 1 today. I started the program about 2 years ago (on the treadmill, in the gym) but fell off the wagon. This time I'm doing it outside and I like that much better. Love to run in the park!
Today for the first time my shins hurt - I'm glad it's not my knees and I hope it doesn't mean anything. The pain went away soon after the workout.

I'm doing EA active sports (the original, not part 2) in addition. It's a wii exercise game, and I'm doing the 30 day challenge, did day 2 today. Now I feel sore, but in a good way , lol. Unfortunately I haven't seen any MFPers doing EA sports active - those who do it are on part 2 already ...

Replies

• Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to the group too. Today was day 1 week 1 for me. I did my first session on the treadmill at the gym. Honestly it kind of sucked, lol. Mainly because I hate the treadmill. I think I am going to find a nice scenic route around the gym, and start doing the program outside now that the weather is great. Nice to chat with other c25k'ers :smile: