PLEASE READ - RE: REPORTING

Options
AlsDonkBoxSquat
AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
Morning, ladies. So it would seem that when someone reports activity in a group the notification is not pushed via email, you actually have to access the "community" tab in the website to see moderator notificaitons. I'm very sorry for not addressing the issue posted on the boards yesterday afternoon, but it would appear the community took care of that that poster's spam.

While I'm on the site every day, I frequently only access via the phone app which does not access the community. What this means is that even though I was stalking my news feeds yesterday I did not see the reports until I accessed the site this morning (15 hours after the post was initially created).

So, I'm requesting that in the future (or at least until I figure out how to get notifications via the app) when you create a report that you also send me a message simply saying "report in NROL4W" or "damn *****, you need to get in here and take care of that report" so that I know to access the website and get into communities instead.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience yesterday and I'm glad the community mods were all over it.

Al