Mon 5/7 - Quote for today as well as goal...

Options
If you're trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I've had them; everybody has had them.
But obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.
Michael Jordan

I made a spreadsheet for myself so my goal is to record my spreadsheet diligently each day this week and make each of those records a success!

HAVE A GREAT DAY/WEEK EVERYONE!

Replies

• franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    I agree with this quote.... sometimes I hit a wall and just want to give up but then I realize I've accomplished so much that I have to climb the wall.
    This week I have a set goal if by friday I feel good about myself I'm buying clothes :)
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    YAY!! love the quote. i gained a little weight over the weekend but at really horribly with landons birthday. im betting some of it is water weight so i am still hoping my weigh in on thursday is under 183 i guess only time will tell. i have also decided on my "off days" this weekend im still going to try to get in all my water (ive noticed weekends i slack on this) and i think i eat more crap partially because of this. also i am still doing the "just get up and get moving" goal. it has sure helped me clean a lot of my house :-) i have so mopping on my hands and knees to do today.
  • skimom7
    skimom7 Posts: 70
    Options
    I agree with this quote.... sometimes I hit a wall and just want to give up but then I realize I've accomplished so much that I have to climb the wall.
    This week I have a set goal if by friday I feel good about myself I'm buying clothes :)

You look GREAT! Wow! Only 7 more lbs to go to reach your goal.........Hooray for you!
  • skimom7
    skimom7 Posts: 70
    Options
    YAY!! love the quote. i gained a little weight over the weekend but at really horribly with landons birthday. im betting some of it is water weight so i am still hoping my weigh in on thursday is under 183 i guess only time will tell. i have also decided on my "off days" this weekend im still going to try to get in all my water (ive noticed weekends i slack on this) and i think i eat more crap partially because of this. also i am still doing the "just get up and get moving" goal. it has sure helped me clean a lot of my house :-) i have so mopping on my hands and knees to do today.

Look at you! You are doing great too! 8lbs down and counting! Way to go!