saving cals for night binge

Options
jenna_laurelle
jenna_laurelle Posts: 20 Member
somtimes if i know im going to become weak in the evening (prime Binge time) I will save a few hundred calories till after dinner. Even if I don’t go over my daily limit, i have still technically binged i guess.
This is CLEARLY NOT helping me lose. But if im not really hungry for those calories earlier in the day it seems like it would be ok. I am at a loss. I know I should just stick to my NO FOOD AFTER 8 PM rule. But I rarely can.

Any words of wisdom...

Replies

• greekygirl
    greekygirl Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I think it's perfectly ok to save calories for later in the day if that's when your toughest time of the day is, if you stay within your calorie goal. If you save calories and still cannot help but go over (especially WAY over), then yes, I'd say maybe you should stick with your rule.
  • Abigaillee15
    Abigaillee15 Posts: 100
    Options
    Yeah if I can tell my cravings are getting pretty strong and that they could possibly lead to a binge, I'll workout extra hard or move calories around so I can have a really good dessert that can get rid of that craving!
  • Zumbagurl64
    Zumbagurl64 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    the worse time for me to eat is in the late evening....no matter how many calories I may have left for the day....if i crave something, i generally try to eat it earlier in the day....