Skipped Weekend...anyone else?

Options
hmerri
hmerri Posts: 54 Member
OK...so I had planned on doing Saturday and resting Sunday. Sat was crazy, so I didn't get it in, and well...Sunday, I could have and I didn't. :( But..I just finished my "Day 5" today. Back on the bandwagon. I'm trying to figure out if I'll just do M-F and take the weekends off, or do M-Sat with Sunday off. I also attempted Level 2. Curiosity got the best of me! I actually will like it in time. The plank stuff is hard, but I know I'll get to it and once I don't feel like I'm dying, they will be "fun".

Replies

• ChasityLindsey
    ChasityLindsey Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Didnt skip the weekend, but I am taking today off. I had to work today an hour earlier than usual and I am just exhausted. Will do day 8 tomorrow.
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I skipped saturday and doubled up on sunday boy was I friggin tired after that LOL. I have to do another double at some point this week from last weekend. I am trying to get 30 of her workouts in 30 days. I'm on level 2 .... for some reason I sweat CRAZYYYYY on this level I think its those darn planks they are evil! :devil:
  • tmacmoto
    tmacmoto Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I guess I can say that I skipped the weekend.

Don't get me wrong...i'm still doing the 30DS, but i'm only doing 30 minutes of cardio instead of the full hour.