Confirmation

Options
ladybg81
ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
I started NROLFW last week and agree with the idea of eating more to weigh less. I've been reading around the group and have done my cals and would love to have some input. Used the scooby website to get the following info:

Used light activity level

BMR - 1396
TDEE - 1920
15% cut - 1632

NROLFW 3 days per week
LIGHT cardio and stretching 2 days per week (day after each session)
MODERATE cardio 1 day per week
REST (do nothing) 1 day per week

5'10
130 lbs
31 year old female

The book says to eat more on lifting days so, based on the above info, I am thinking I would need to eat around 1900 on my lift days and 1632 other days. My diary is open so please feel free to browse. My sodium levels have been off the charts lately and I am working on getting those under control and drinking water like no body's business to counter act the problems. I am not really trying to lose weight but wanting to get rid of this fat I've accumulated. I've been eating higher since last week and am terribly bloated and full. I promised myself I would not get on the scale again until the end of May, but I did and weighed 135 this am. I am trying not to let it get me down.

Anyway, please offer any advise you'd like. And please let me know if I am going about this the right way.

Thanks again!

I wanted to add that I originally was going by the numbers provided in the book. That was before I found this group. Once I figured my numbers above, I was obviously eating well above where I should have been.

Replies

• ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Using the Scooby calculator this is what I came up with for you:

I did put you at moderate 3-5 hours exercise a week

TDEE - 2101

TDEE - 15% = 1786

As my understanding, you never eat more or less regardless of what you are doing. The TDEE cut target factors in everything during the week based of the activity level. So even on your rest day you still try and hit your TDEE cut target.

Makes it simple too...just hit that number on the head, give it at least 6 weeks. Then adjust from there :)