any one want to start?

Options
Watchmeshrink21
Watchmeshrink21 Posts: 69 Member
starting tomorrow ! looking to see if anyone else wants to?

Replies

• Saunz5
    Saunz5 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I started again 2 days ago! How is it going for you?
  • RockyController
    Options
    I plan on starting on June 11th.
  • Krisgren
    Krisgren Posts: 95
    Options
    I am just looking into it, I think I will give it a shot!!
  • kalynn06
    kalynn06 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 1 of week 2. I like it so far.
  • bbchickpea
    bbchickpea Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Starting this on Monday, can't wait! Been looking into all the info on bodybuilding.com have my protein shakes ready and learning some of the lifts before I get to the gym

Has anyone started recently? How are you finding it?

Someone mentioned a facebook page with lots of info and before after photo's but I can't find it. Does anyone know which page it is?
  • kalynn06
    kalynn06 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Starting this on Monday, can't wait! Been looking into all the info on bodybuilding.com have my protein shakes ready and learning some of the lifts before I get to the gym

Has anyone started recently? How are you finding it?

Someone mentioned a facebook page with lots of info and before after photo's but I can't find it. Does anyone know which page it is?

I'm in week 2. I'm modifying as needed to do the workouts at home, but I like it so far. I'm loving the cardio vacation :). I also like the slightly modified versions of Jamie's recipes that I've tried so far. This program got me to start making my own protien bars, and I'm done with store bought ones.

The FB group that I'm in is: http://www.facebook.com/groups/JE12WeekTrainer/ . It's pretty active.
  • bbchickpea
    bbchickpea Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 2. I'm modifying as needed to do the workouts at home, but I like it so far. I'm loving the cardio vacation :). I also like the slightly modified versions of Jamie's recipes that I've tried so far. This program got me to start making my own protien bars, and I'm done with store bought ones.

The FB group that I'm in is: http://www.facebook.com/groups/JE12WeekTrainer/ . It's pretty active.

(Ggrrr written reply twice and internet dropped both times!)

That's cool, everyone seems to say similar that it's REALLY hard but worth it cause you feel it working. Bet you can't wait to get to end of phase one when you start seeing the results of all your hard work. I can't wait to get started!

Spookily I've been doing the same, looking for protein bar recipes on websites like proteinpow.com shop bought are so overpriced and often full of rubbish. Let me know if you find any good recipes, maybe we should have a 'jamies recipes' thread for all our modified versions : )

Thank you soo much for the facebook link - more motivation & tips : )

Bit early but i've found this workout on the same website for after the 12 weeks. It's 4 x week so I thought it would be manageable for maintaining http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/womans_lean_sexy_bible.htm (excuse the name, sounds dodgy lol)
  • Jadelovescake
    Options
    Hi,

I've been recommended this program tonight so I'm just checking it out and rapidly getting excited....it looks awesome!

I'm more worried about the nutrition than the work outs, this is going to require a massive overhaul of habits and attitude!

How are you all getting on if you've started? I'll begin on Monday and spend this weekend getting prepared.

Hope all is going well for everyone x
  • jodied
    jodied Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi

I started this programe about 2months And did 3 weeks and was seeing great results and gave up like a numpty! But I'm back on track and just about to start day 1 week 1 all over again! How is every1 doing?
  • Monique20L
    Options
    Joined this group. But how to start it?
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Week one down... Feeling pretty good.
  • LaDonnaF
    LaDonnaF Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    First time doing this I lost 6lbs during the first phase. I stopped when I started gaining and did other things... now I'm back on Phase 2, day 45... not losing :-(

Struggling to get my diet correct and the workouts are intense!

Good luck ladies!