Here we start!

Options
thiscanbedone
thiscanbedone Posts: 84 Member
I know we are just starting as 2 members :smile: but I really hope that we have more friends :heart:
The more the merrier :drinker:
Okay now to the basics
1. We have to do it at least 3 times a week.
2. We will check on each other and post the no. of hours done as soon as its done.
3. We will share our results.:happy: Take measurements and throw out the scale, in this program scale is not a friend but measuring tape is. So any loss of inches just tell !!!:laugh:

I am so happy to start it !!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• paruls86
    paruls86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    me too isha... i will dnload it today and then start from tomorrow my feet are still paining so my running has taken a backseat so this is a good way to start
  • thiscanbedone
    Options
    1 session done!!
    measurements are:
    waist---- 37''
    at navel
    41''
    hips
    43''

yuck! will get back soon with pretty numbers :smile:
  • Edan55
    Edan55 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im Edan. I just Joined today!!!
    I'm excited to get started on these.
    I heard you have great results.
  • banananisme
    banananisme Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm also in!!!
    I found her book a while back now, in a library in my city.
    I tried it & was amazed at the results! The only problem is that I put too much pressure on myself to do it every day, so doing it 3 time a week is a very good idea.

Hope you all will see fantastic results! I'm going on holiday on the 26th of june & I hope to be more strong than ever!
  • thiscanbedone
    Options
    Yay!!!

Good that you all joined :) I have already lost 1.5'' off my waist and it has been only 4 sessions:-)
    Definitely 3 times in a week is a better goal. I am like you .... I would think of doing it everyday and then not do it at all. So something is always better than nothing.

Welcome once again :flowerforyou:
  • thurmoss
    thurmoss Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello
    Just joined today, have done 10 years younger in 10 hours for past 3 days now and already feel slimmer.
    Forgot to measure at beginning but measurement now is
    Waist 32
    Navel 37
    Hips 37
    Thigh 21

Look forward to being here for motivation
  • angenoir1103
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    I just joined myfitness pal today, however my Callanetics DVD will be coming in the mail on the 15th. Im soo excited. Hopefully I can join one of the challenges....
  • louisaballard
    Options
    Hi I'm in too. I've done 4 hours. I didn't measure also at the start so here you go:
    Waist 30.5
    Naval 32
    Hips 39
    Thigh 23.5
  • thiscanbedone
    Options
    It is so great to have you all here
    I will post the measurements tomorrow and lets just commit to doing it at least 2 times a week :) so my goal for the period 15-June-2012 to 15-July-2012 is 10 hours.
    Please post yours!
  • fatsheep2011
    Options
    joined!
  • TeriTegland
    TeriTegland Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi I am starting today I did callanetics back in the 80s and loved it. I have been saying for years now that I am going to find those videos and start again so now I finally found them, I have to go out and buy a VCR but I am starting today. Yay!!