Protien

Options
xraylady33
xraylady33 Posts: 222 Member
I am gonna put this out there because I have had several inbox questions about protien.

I have researched countless articles, lived with a trainer, and have seen a nutritionist. I am NO expert, but I am a 44 year old woman who has tried it all, and will continue to do so until my goals are reached.

When you do any workout with weights, within 30 minutes you should consume a protien shake, or some kind of recovery drink, plus about 10 to 12 grams of sugar. YES a treat, some gummies, a couple little candy bars, a cookie....YES...
WHY..your body breaks down while working out and you must repair it. The whey protien will help the muscles, and the sugar will help replenish electrolytes etc.

When I started using the protien powder, I lost more weight. It is a good nutrient. Wehy protien is the key, and you can buy a large tub at walmart for about 15 bucks. I use Body Fortress 100% Whey.

If you are TRULY WORKING the moves..I mean squeezing, checking form, tightening abs and using contraction on arm moves, you will burn about 340 calories, if you have fat to loose.

Please STOP obsessing about the calories!!!!!!!!!!!! EAT BACK YOUR CALORIES> WEIGH yourself monthly and please measure. If you are eating only 12 13 or 1350 in calories, IT IS NOT ENOUGH.

Eat good...treat yourself, and incorporate the protien....TRY IT...

And work it ladies....30 day shred has nothing on us!

Replies

• kristinajaffe
    kristinajaffe Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    THANKS FOR THAT INFO... I COULD NOT AGREE WITH YOU MORE.. :)