Hi!!

Options
msmith2020
msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
I was training for the 10k.. however I am quite bored with how much longer it takes to get you running (I completed this couch to 5k app last year before I got the flu)

So although I am finding you guys a week late.. I want to join!! :) Lets run! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• peteb79
    peteb79 Posts: 386
    Options
    Welcome!, I've added you to the spreadsheet, also it sounds more like you are 7 weeks ahead of us, than 1 week late :-)
  • BlueMacaroniArt
    BlueMacaroniArt Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm behind a little. I just finished W1D3, But I finished it! I won't say it was exactly easy, but I was able to do it so I guess that counts. And seeing as how I just quit smoking 3 weeks ago after more years than i care to admit, I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself. .......And a little out of breath! :ohwell: On to W2D1 on Friday... Wish me luck!
  • RoadkingDavid
    RoadkingDavid Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I was training for the 10k.. however I am quite bored with how much longer it takes to get you running (I completed this couch to 5k app last year before I got the flu)

So although I am finding you guys a week late.. I want to join!! :) Lets run! :flowerforyou:

Awesome! Welcome! I just completed week one. I will start week 2 on Friday.