someone to talk to

Options
kkalanquin
kkalanquin Posts: 21 Member
Hi! A little about myself in a nut shell, I'm a mom of 3 and military wife. I've always struggled with my weight and I've always been an emotional eater. Especially when I'm bored. I wanted to see if there is anyone out there that would like a buddy to talk to when things are tough instead of turning to food. I would love to have an online buddy to share this weight loss journey with me!

Replies

• brandie1984
    brandie1984 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am also a mother of 3. I live in Canada but would love to have a weight loss buddy!
  • lovedtorun
    lovedtorun Posts: 75
    Options
    I would be glad to be your online buddy! I am a mother of 4 (2 step and 2 biological). MFP has helped me drastically with emotional eating and eating when I am bored. I have tried and tried again. I am now seeing results. They are not drastic but it feels great! Feel free to add me and/or send me a message! Good Luck to you.
  • weisegirl1119
    weisegirl1119 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I also would love someone to talk to when I feel the need to eat for a variety of emotional reasons.:smile:
  • ngressman
    ngressman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I also eat when I am bored or stressed out. I would love to have someone to talk to. You can add me as a friend.
  • eln2008
    eln2008 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a mother to a super, busy 2 year old and also a military wife. I find myself stress eating ALOT just having to adjust to the new city with no friends or family around and my husband works late almost daily. I stay at home with our son and rarely do I have a day to myself so food has become a good companion at times. If you would like to chat, feel free to add me as a friend. It's a rough road sometimes as a military spouse and for me it has been even more challenging with my weight issues. Take care!
  • Nahnita
    Nahnita Posts: 23
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • pseel42
    pseel42 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi,

First of all I want to say that I give you a lot of credit to raise 3 kids and be a military wife!! My thanks go out to you and your husband for protecting this country.

I would also love someone to chat with. I am an emotional eater and I do not have the support of friends and family around me!!

I'm a good listener and would love to try to help if I can.

Paula:smile:
  • kittyguillette
    kittyguillette Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Can anyone tell me what 8 stone 4.7 pds means I am a little Alabama girl my app was doing great talking in English now all a sudden it's giving me my estimated weight in stones what the frog is that meanHELP!!!!! Please anyone help me I loved this app til this happened and I'm doing great with it and my workouts thanks be to God HELP