longest binge streak whilst still trying to lose?

Options
jessicaaa456
jessicaaa456 Posts: 70 Member
so far in my journey, its been 8 days. i gained 4 pounds, and it took me 3 weeks to get rid of it.
this time, its been 4 times in 6 days, and counting.
i've given myself a week to eat what i want and then i need to get down to business.

whats yours? how much did you gain and how long did you take you lose it again?

Replies

• MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    probably every day for a week. that was a few months ago. i didn't log a lot of those days. now i do... i'm not sure why some times it is a long streak trying to understand that one.
  • MJ7910
    Options
    oh and i've noticed once i dont' binge for about 4 days, my weight goes down a lot.
  • greekygirl
    greekygirl Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    oh and i've noticed once i dont' binge for about 4 days, my weight goes down a lot.

Me too...about 4 lbs. maybe more, depending on how long I've been eating like crap and/or bingeing. I'm up about 3 lbs now. Ugh.
  • MJ7910
    Options

Me too...about 4 lbs. maybe more, depending on how long I've been eating like crap and/or bingeing. I'm up about 3 lbs now. Ugh.

i am hoping to see a loss on my weigh in saturday. as long as i can stick to reasonable eating until then, i should see some form of loss, even a tiny one woudl be good. problem is that binging doesn't usually hit me until 3 days after the binge so it's misleading when i eat normal calories for a few days if i weigh myself before that point that the weight goes away.
  • leesee88
    leesee88 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    basically 6 days a week for 3 weeks. gained 8 lbs.
    then after 2 days of not binging and staying within my calorie goal, i lost 4.
    Im pretty sure it was just like that initial water weight loss though.... but i was glad to see it fall off and very encouraged to continue fighting against it.