Why did you decide to change your lifestyle?

Options
I was sick and tired of being in the state that I was in. I was tired of being out of breath or sweating through my clothes on a hot summery day. I was tired of not liking myself and accussing my husband of doing things that he was not doing. I was tired of dealing with me. There were a couple of times that I thought maybe if I just take my life I will be out of my misery but then I thought that would be selfish of me. So, one day I decided it was time to make a change. I have changed my life drasticly and it was not easy but because of the lifestyle changes that I made, I now like and love the person I have become. There are days when I just don't want to do anything but I am afraid of going back to that old person so I have to stay on my "A" game at all times. I don't have to work as hard but I have to work. Before I use to think is it all worth it and today I say yes. I will see my babies grow up, I can play with them, I am a runner and I can do so many things now that I was not able to do at the level that I am able to now. So, don't give up and keep climbing because hard work does pay off. If you would like to see my journey you can visit my youtube channel, Size Healthy Lifestyle or copy and paste this URL in your browser. http://youtu.be/TPjWUk8J_DA. Have a great day #TeamSizeHealthy