Anyone just beginning??

Options
kristi321
kristi321 Posts: 71 Member
I am beginning the program next week and I thought it would be fun to find a couple others that are also just starting and are committed and serious about it! It is always nice to have the company along the way. I lost close to 50lbs about 2 years ago and my body fat is at about 29% now. My goal is to lose about 10%!

Replies

• SammiFrancs
    SammiFrancs Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I just started on Monday. Starting workout 1B today. I'm still sore from Monday but its a great feeling because I know I got a awesome workout! Good luck next week and stick with it!
  • karensoxfan
    karensoxfan Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I'm half-way through stage 1, but very much a beginner.
  • Redness82
    Redness82 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I just finished up the book last night, and am planning on starting Fri or Mon! Add me, I'd love support!! I will be doing a hybrid for the first few weeks. I am part of a group training on Wednesdays that goes for a few more weeks, which is mostly strength. So I will be doing NROL4W on Mondays and Fridays.
  • mturgeon05
    mturgeon05 Posts: 204
    Options
    I just started on Monday. Starting workout 1B today. I'm still sore from Monday but its a great feeling because I know I got a awesome workout! Good luck next week and stick with it!

I am in the exact same place...1B tonight! I wasn't sore at all yesterday, but today I am super sore!!
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I am in Stage 1. Tomorrow will be Work A5. Pretty much a newbie here!! :happy:
  • LizCO2DC
    LizCO2DC Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I definitely still feel like a newbie, so feel free to add me as well :)

I did 2B today, and am definitely feeling it! So far I've been staying on top of things and have been working out hard, but I definitely struggle with my eating. Hopefully I can get both my lifting and eating under control so that I can get stronger and lose fat!
  • kristi321
    kristi321 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Yay! I think I added everyone that has replied. If anyone else is just beginning too, feel free to add me and send a message that you saw my post here.

I am planning to re-read through the book this weekend and study up on the exercises for workouts A and B. I am so excited and nervous at the same time!! I think this lifting is going to really change my body and move it to the next level. I am actually glad to still have the last 20 pounds of fat so I can reshape my body! I have the healthy eating thing down so I know I can do this.

Have a great day everyone :-)
  • rubybeach
    rubybeach Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I just ordered the book last night and aiming for a Monday start (if it arrives in time). I'd love an add :). Thanks.
  • Maridelsol82
    Options
    Hi I'm about to start either this friday or this weekend but I would love to have friends that are just starting too!

7628060.png
  • MamaWannaRun
    MamaWannaRun Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I did Stage 1, A, Workout 1 for the first time on Tuesday (yesterday) and am sore today!

I had actually thought it was going to be easy, but I made it a point to really push myself. Turns out, my YEARS of working out, lifting and even working with a trainer (2+ years ago) did help me to understand the first round of exercise moves but only after I did a trial run of everything and HAD to take the book to the gym with me! I'm starting all over here! This is GREAT STUFF.

It also helped me to make a pre-filled spreadsheet with the exercises and map it all out on a calendar. Yes, I am the kind of gal that likes her 'lists'.

Looking forward to tomorrow, Stage 1, B, Workout 1. Yes, I'm bringing out the book again!

I too would love to add friends at the same stage in the program. I'm a 47 year old Mom to 5 (ages 6-18). I work at home on a computer all day and I am working really hard to lose the rest of the weight I have gained in the last 2 years. (25 down, 25 to go!)

thanks!
  • Astarinite
    Astarinite Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started last week so my next workout will be Stage 1 Workout 2A. I have the book on iBooks so if I'm stuck trying to remember any of the exercises I can look it up on my phone on the go. :)
  • Tigermad
    Tigermad Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I am starting on Sunday, any can add me if they like. Been doing Chalean Extreme for a few weeks but fancied giving this a try now.
  • dmcw19
    dmcw19 Posts: 129
    Options
    Hi,
    I just finished week one of stage one. I am liking it, but still learning about the routines. Please add me if you would like.
  • nickm21
    nickm21 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm due to do workout 2B tomorrow. Feel free to add me :happy:
  • DebRives
    DebRives Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting on Monday but I'll work through the exercises in workout A & B using body weight only on tonight and Saturday to learn the moves and form.

I would love some work out buddies! I'll start adding people and please feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • degan2011
    degan2011 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting on Monday but I'll work through the exercises in workout A & B using body weight only on tonight and Saturday to learn the moves and form.

I would love some work out buddies! I'll start adding people and please feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:

I need to pull my book out again, I think they had body weight exercises in there, right?
  • TikiTanya
    TikiTanya Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Just got the book by UPS today. Plan to read it and start Monday- yay. Feel free to add me so we can motivate, complain and share.
    Looks confusing as far as series of workouts to do each time but haven't dived in deep yet. Excited to let go of some of my cardio and get focused.
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am starting the program tonight! I am looking for friends doing it as well so please add me!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    A1 today. :) It was way too easy, going to have to ramp it up.
  • schwim
    schwim Posts: 65
    Options
    i did 3A this morning. i'm doing the workouts at home and its going well. feel free to add me. i think stage 2 will be more challenging and after finishing this stage it will be great to have company!