Take your medications as prescribed....

Options
chipper15173
chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
yesterday morning i was on my way home and turned a corner and a lady had just crossed the two lane road. she turned back and saw the man on the street. i than saw him too. as i was passing i noticed him shaking. i pulled over and got out. he had passed out crossing the street, and came too. he had blood coming from his head, arm, leg. come to find out as i was calling 911. he was diabetic and hadn't eaten or taken his insulin. it was 10:30/11 in the morning. i knew right then it was his sugars that caused this. what would have happened if he had been driving? or on a busier road? the what if's could go on and on.
(he did break 2 of his 6 cans beer)
moral of the story is....you have to follow YOUR doctors directions on taking your medications. i didn't mention what i thought caused this. i just mentioned i too was diabetic so i understood what she was talking about.
take your medications and eat. even if it's not the greatest thing to eat. we still have to eat regularly to keep our sugars as normal as possible through the day.
i left them in the hands of EMS.

Replies