wow

Options
jend114
jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
Guy I was talking to on an online dating site told me couldn't date me because I have an iPhone and we would be arguing all the time. Um, its just a phone but whatever, his loss.

Replies

• AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    :noway: SMH!
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options
    Hahahahaha! Someone really dislikes Apple products .. !

However .. I can relate somewhat .. I would never date someone who liked the Browns, Bengals or Ravens .. so.
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    WHAT!!!! that is just...... i can't even think of a good word. lame, dumb, stupid, shallow, i mean the list goes on!!!!

IT"S A PHONE!!!! who cares WHAT KIND it is?!?!?!?!?!
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm a Bengals fan!!!! :sad: I'm a woman but just saying.
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options

However .. I can relate somewhat .. I would never date someone who liked the Browns, Bengals or Ravens .. so.

Lol this is soooo lame sorry.
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options

I get sports but a phone??? come on!
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    my list of non-datable traits are more like, abusive, criminal, druggie, a molester, a rapist, unemployed, illiterate, a communist, antisocial, an alcoholic, etc.

beyond those things, if we mesh well and mutually like one another, i am good to go. i might tease you a bit if you are a dolphins' fan, ;-) but, i'll still date you!! i happen to be partial to apple products, but i respect the fact that someone else might not :-)
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Not surprised.

Women eliminate men for the smallest of reasons too.

Both sexes exhibit many behaviors that make a person want to shake their head.
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    I don't particularly like "Apple Fanboys/Fangirls" myself, some of them (the extremists) are real twats and rub their chest in orgasmic pleasure thinking about the late Steve Jobs and how much good their messiah brought to this planet.

Could be that, or that he doesn't like you and invented the worst excuse.

And no it's not just a phone. iPhone, more than just a phone.
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Haha reeeally? Wow. That's crazy.

I have an iPhone. Maybe I can use that as an excuse not to date somebody.

"I'm sorry, you don't have an iPhone.. we can't Facetime so I'm not interested." :laugh:
  • Steelheart7
    Options
    I don't particularly like "Apple Fanboys/Fangirls" myself, some of them (the extremists) are real twats and rub their chest in orgasmic pleasure thinking about the late Steve Jobs and how much good their messiah brought to this planet.

Some people are CRAZY about their apple products.
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

And for me, I clearly couldn't date a Yankees or Canadiens fan! or someone who drinks Pepsi.

or at least it would make for some interesting arguments from time to time!
    "I'm sorry, you don't have an iPhone.. we can't Facetime so I'm not interested."

I am stealing that!
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Totally his loss because he's a neanderthal!
  • jaric01
    jaric01 Posts: 132 Member
    Options

Damn Steeler fans...where's that picture of me stomping on the towel? ;-)

I unfortunately have the burden of being a Cleveland fan.
  • melg126
    melg126 Posts: 378
    Options
    my friend K tried to hook me up with her friend. K and I were on a beach trip and she told me her friend hated the beach.

i said it'll never work between us, i don't want to go out with him.

she's was like what?! :noway: i was like yea if we have kids one day no family beach trips??!! that's what i pictured. no can do. immediate loss of interest.

deep down he wasn't my type.
  • Steelheart7
    Options

Damn Steeler fans...where's that picture of me stomping on the towel? ;-)

I unfortunately have the burden of being a Cleveland fan.

That is so funny that you knew I was a Steeler fan by that statement!!!! hahahahahahaah!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

And no it's not just a phone. iPhone, more than just a phone.

Agreed, I like trolling apple peeps - they're so easy and it's such a good laugh
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    A saw an online profile from a woman who said she did not want to be contacted by any man who wore athletic shoes with blue jeans.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Yeah I think I need to borrow - if we cant face time then you got to go. Good lawdy it is just a piece of technology. Guess maybe his manhood couldnt compare to an iPhone
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    huh? wow. I have an Iphone but am a PC person since my dad worked for IBM for 30 years. It is just a smart phone to me but to some people it is a life style but those people confuse me.