wow

Options
2»

Replies

• jaric01
    jaric01 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hahahahaha! Someone really dislikes Apple products .. !

However .. I can relate somewhat .. I would never date someone who liked the Browns, Bengals or Ravens .. so.

Damn Steeler fans...where's that picture of me stomping on the towel? ;-)

I unfortunately have the burden of being a Cleveland fan.

That is so funny that you knew I was a Steeler fan by that statement!!!! hahahahahahaah!

At least we share a common hatred for the Ravens. When Baltimore stole the original Browns, the Steelers immediately became #2 on my hate-list. :-)
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I don't particularly like "Apple Fanboys/Fangirls" myself, some of them (the extremists) are real twats and rub their chest in orgasmic pleasure thinking about the late Steve Jobs and how much good their messiah brought to this planet.

Could be that, or that he doesn't like you and invented the worst excuse.

And no it's not just a phone. iPhone, more than just a phone.

I love Apple products. But I'd date a girl with a droid. I moved on from a Droid to an iPhone too.
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Guy I was talking to on an online dating site told me couldn't date me because I have an iPhone and we would be arguing all the time. Um, its just a phone but whatever, his loss.
    Those are the people I can't help but mess with. One profile I saw said she only dates boys with "swoopy spikey emo band boy hair." I told her she can do my hair however she wanted if she made me a sandwich. She never responded.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    huh? wow. I have an Iphone but am a PC person since my dad worked for IBM for 30 years. It is just a smart phone to me but to some people it is a life style but those people confuse me.

I have a PC for now, but as soon as it tanks I'm getting an iPad/Macbook.

I just prefer it. I wouldn't call it a lifestyle unless you're using it for more than surfing the net.

From a photography stand point, mac > pc. from a design stand point, mac > pc.
  • Roadie2000
    Options
    The girl I'm dating has a Blackberry, it's been REALLY tough. I'm not sure how much longer I can take it. I mean, really?

(Yes, I'm being sarcastic)
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    The girl I'm dating has a Blackberry, it's been REALLY tough. I'm not sure how much longer I can take it. I mean, really?

(Yes, I'm being sarcastic)

:laugh: Funny!! I wish I had that much time on my hands to worry about phone and computer brands. Some people need to get out more! :laugh:
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Hahahahaha! Someone really dislikes Apple products .. !

However .. I can relate somewhat .. I would never date someone who liked the Browns, Bengals or Ravens .. so.

Damn Steeler fans...where's that picture of me stomping on the towel? ;-)

I unfortunately have the burden of being a Cleveland fan.

That is so funny that you knew I was a Steeler fan by that statement!!!! hahahahahahaah!

Yes, but you should add Cowboys and Patriots to that list. :bigsmile:
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    I can thank my iPhone for my current relationship. I had an iPhone spare battery with me when I met her and her phone was dying. We were able to get to know each other while her phone was charging. :love:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I can thank my iPhone for my current relationship. I had an iPhone spare battery with me when I met her and her phone was dying. We were able to get to know each other while her phone was charging. :love:

Awwwwwwww, that's so cool! :heart:
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Dang. I don't care much for Apple products myself but that's certainly not a good enough reason to turn someone down.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm a Bengals fan!!!! :sad: I'm a woman but just saying.

OMG, marry me!
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    i like apple because it's just easy. i don't have a techy person in my life. i need to be able to buy and set up a computer all on my own! apple does that. as for the iPhone, it meshes well with the computers...... so kind of a given IMO.

if someone told me that they don't do sun related activities ( beach, pool, boating, etc) i'd steer clear. i'd live at the beach or pool if i could :-)
  • mickeygirliegirl
    mickeygirliegirl Posts: 302 Member
    Options

Those are the people I can't help but mess with. One profile I saw said she only dates boys with "swoopy spikey emo band boy hair." I told her she can do my hair however she wanted if she made me a sandwich. She never responded.

That just made me choke on my water. Ha ha ha ha!!!! Make me a sandwich! :laugh:
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I tend to think the apple products are over hyped and outdated compared to other phones/tablets on the market, however the face time feature is pretty bad *kitten* (minus the wi fi requirement) . Cool thing was being able to face time from my ipod to my friend in TX iphone. The whole face to face thing really has me excited for what's to come in the next few years.
  • Roadie2000
    Options
    I tend to think the apple products are over hyped and outdated compared to other phones/tablets on the market, however the face time feature is pretty bad *kitten* (minus the wi fi requirement) . Cool thing was being able to face time from my ipod to my friend in TX iphone. The whole face to face thing really has me excited for what's to come in the next few years.
    What's bad *kitten* about face time? I don't think I've heard about it until this thread, is it like skype?
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm a Bengals fan!!!! :sad: I'm a woman but just saying.

OMG, marry me!

I do! :flowerforyou:
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    What's bad *kitten* about face time? I don't think I've heard about it until this thread, is it like skype?

its like skype except you have to have a ipod/iphone/ipad.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Well I'm a Jets fan and I live in Dolphin territory lol. I would not date a Patriots fan though just cause when football season came around one of us might end up in jail.
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    where i live you are either a steelers fan, ravens fan or redskins fan. i should be a bears fan being that i was born and raised in the chicago-land area. however, *I* am a Saints fan, LOL!!!!!!! i don't fit in here at all. ;-)

Well I'm a Jets fan and I live in Dolphin territory lol. I would not date a Patriots fan though just cause when football season came around one of us might end up in jail.