New to Discussion Group- Hi!

Options
camayallover
camayallover Posts: 20 Member
Hello all! I'm struggling to lose my "C" note and have for years. I go a few days and do well then completely blow it due to emotional eating.

I'm all hip and know my issues - and how to lose the weight. Just struggling for consistency and wondered if anyone else can help?

I don't tend to eat things like chips, sometimes i do sweets, but I just eat WAY TOO MUCH for dinner on those "bad days".

I'm away from my family a lot so it doesn't help and things are stressful without that element. Any thoughts and tips/tricks are WELCOME!

Hello again!
Camay

Replies

• Bagman12002
    Bagman12002 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I'm struggling to lose my "C" note and have for years. I go a few days and do well then completely blow it due to emotional eating.

I'm all hip and know my issues - and how to lose the weight. Just struggling for consistency and wondered if anyone else can help?

I don't tend to eat things like chips, sometimes i do sweets, but I just eat WAY TOO MUCH for dinner on those "bad days".

I'm away from my family a lot so it doesn't help and things are stressful without that element. Any thoughts and tips/tricks are WELCOME!

Hello again!
    Camay

Hello feel free to add me, I used to travel and eat out of being bored, and it came to a head when I could not buckle the seat belt on the plane and had to get the extender and lots of other health issues poped up. the best thing I did was start going to hotels that had a gym and indoor pool and used them.