eating clean MAY CHALLENGE

Options
blkericia
blkericia Posts: 105 Member
Today is day 1 of the eating clean diet, hope you all are ready!:smile:

Its hard to make change epically senses we been on a process diet senses we started to eat, well today is a new day,a New you to reborn yourself with eating clean diet.

Please post your day at the end of the day, if you need any support please post a message here regarding eating clean diet,

Thanks! have a wonderful stress free eating day!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• blkericia
    Options
    today was another awesome eating clean day, i am on a low carb diet so if you look at my food log my fat is to replace my carbs,

i don't eat any process foods, because it make me brake out, being on this diet suites me because little sugar spikes my blood

sugar, well how did you do your first day of eating clean?
  • blackchick242
    Options
    i start thursday want to aim for 100 days
  • blkericia
    Options
    OK sounds good!
  • disneydiva21
    Options
    i'm actually feeling alot better than i thought i would during my chip DETOX
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've been MIA. I am the captain on 2 challenges and on a 3rd that they up our requirements each week and it has been keeping me running.

I have been trying to eat clean since starting MFP. Hard in a family that has to have their junk. But I have been holding my own. Yesterday was really my 1st slip up. I was caught without anything premade for me. So ended up eatting a schwan's pot pie not the best but all I had. Today I am picking myself up and tring to get some things made for the rest of the week for me.

What I don't understand is I am dragging sooooo. I can't seem to get any energy this week. It is almost like I am not getting any sleep. I just can't seem to get moving.