Deleting People

Options
2»

Replies

• flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    flamfloz was soooo tempted to delete you for the Judas status, but didn't in case you refused to re-add me :wink:
    Such arrogance in your post: technically, you're not "deleting me" as you so crudely put it, you're only hiding away from my blinding greatness. A slight but important difference, you wannabe-Judas! :laugh:
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    i was friended by a married guy who appeared to want to talk. i wasn't really all that interested in talking to him ( like messaging back and forth) i had accepted the request BEFORE he started. the next day he had unfriended me. i thought it was funny. didn't ask him why though!

it seemed to me that he was looking for more. he had originally had a pic of him, his wife and kids, but he deleted it........ i'm not all that interested in chatting up married guys!!!!
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I don't really notice when people delete me.

Same here, the first few times on facebook I noticed but could never figure out who it was. And this was when I only had 50 or so people, all of whom I went to school with or family. If I couldn't care enough to figure it out back then, I couldn't care less now with people I don't really know.
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    flamfloz was soooo tempted to delete you for the Judas status, but didn't in case you refused to re-add me :wink:
    Such arrogance in your post: technically, you're not "deleting me" as you so crudely put it, you're only hiding away from my blinding greatness. A slight but important difference, you wannabe-Judas! :laugh:

Hahaha..

Half my friends are from this group anyways, so it would be hell awkward haha.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I accept anyone who sends a friend request. But if I don't "get" the person after a while or if I'm put off by either their criticism of my routine or are whiny or being unhealthy, then goodbye and good ridance. MFP needs to be fun, motivating and educational for me.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I rarely delete people. I do check once a month and if you haven't been on in over 3 months I will delete you. I have never gotten a message though. It's difficult at times being on graveyard shift. I am awake when most are asleep and vice-versa. So to some people it looks like I am not that supportive and I have been deleted from others in the past. Doesn't bug me at all.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    I keep everyone except those who are posting unhealthy status on my wall. For the first time, I deleted 3 people because I got so fed up with all the negative energy that I'm seeing on my wall everyday with all their stupid dramas about their body image issues, their eating 700 calories a day thinking that its a "binge", talking about having a waist size 24 or being a size 1 or xxs in clothes and still not happy about it & wanting to shred themselves to skeletonhood. I joined here to be healthy & well informed about health & fitness. As much as I feel so sorry for these young ladies but if they keep on rejecting helpful advices from concerned people & continue on damaging their bodies with their stupid ideas, then by no means they shouldn't be expecting better results & neither they deserve my friendship. Not to mention that my own life story is already like a telenovela & so I go online especially here in MFP to find support, motivation & also fun, everything that I'm not getting here in real life. And so I don't need another unhealthy, dramatic status.
  • TheDevastator
    TheDevastator Posts: 1,626 Member
    Options
    I delete people just to see their expression change.
  • solman66
    solman66 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I just got my first friend request on here earlier this week. I don't really want to decline because I have no reason to, but at the same time it's a principle now. I've been on here this long without "friends", why start adding now?
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    I just got my first friend request on here earlier this week. I don't really want to decline because I have no reason to, but at the same time it's a principle now. I've been on here this long without "friends", why start adding now?

I see you cracked :laugh: Go on, have another :tongue: