About me

Options
Hi there. I am Jim. I have been a large white mammal for a long time now. I am in the Navy stationed at Pax River. My goal is to lose about 40 lbs so that my uniforms fit me better. I am currently at about 295ish. I have been using the myfitnesspal app for about 3 weeks now and I have already lost 10 lbs. I have a long way to go but because of my current situation with my family and the stress of home and work ( may be getting divorced) I am falling into a rut again. I get sad when I think about my situation and I want to shove Mike and Ike's and Milky Way's down my throat 4 at a time!!! But I have doing my best by doing something so simple and easy. I drink water. It really fills me up and the walk to the bathroom is a really simple exercise!! ( that last part was a joke) Anyway I am glad to see that there is a group there that I can use and they can use me. I look forward to posting more good news and success in my future weight loss program. Stay strong and hope to hear for you soon. Thanks. Jim Freels

Replies

• SgtLRob87
    SgtLRob87 Posts: 11
    Options
    good job on the weight lss! I hope you stay positive- perhaps your health can occupy your mind instead of the bad stuff!
  • cocoa_cutie513
    cocoa_cutie513 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Good luck Jim! I'm new to MFP as well and so far so good. Do you have a workout routine planned yet to help you with your weightless? Good luck, and continue to stay motivated
  • freels73
    freels73 Posts: 15
    Options
    I really don't have a plan. I am just working out as much as I can. I just did my BCA(measurments) and I was off a half an inch everywhere... boo!! So I have another chance in a month. I know that if I keep up my moto and get my butt in the gym as much as I can then I will be able to do it.. the only bad thing is that when you lose weight, you start from the top down. Maybe I should do all my exercising upside down!!!! Thank you all for the support and I can't wait to to update you all with my results.

V/r,
    Big Jim
  • dirtydmvkid
    dirtydmvkid Posts: 184
    Options
    Hey Big Jim!
    I know this thread is about two months old but I just wanted to see how everything is going! I missed out on a big promotion becaue I was overweight. That really kicked started me getting back into shape, plus my uniforms were getting uncomfortably tight :mad: I'm right there with you.
  • candy_mcswole
    candy_mcswole Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey Big Jim!
    I know this thread is about two months old but I just wanted to see how everything is going! I missed out on a big promotion becaue I was overweight. That really kicked started me getting back into shape, plus my uniforms were getting uncomfortably tight :mad: I'm right there with you.

Mmm Hmm. I know all about the tight uniform bit. Looks like we're all making progress though. Keep up the good work everyone!