How to ask for it?

Options
13»

Replies

• JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    :drinker: Thats an easy one...take his hand put it on your breast, let him get used to the idea, then move it further south, that will build his confidence and won't freak him out. I just hope he doesn't have an "American Pie" moment! Good Luck
  • The_Iron
    The_Iron Posts: 288
    Options
    Go into the bathroom
    Walk out naked

The end.

.... Too subtle?

I wholeheartedly agree with this statement and it would take me every bit of 2.3579 seconds to be stripped down to nothing myself. Nice.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    In my experience, don't discount the 30 year old virgins. Years of self-education needing an outlet can lead to some VERY interesting and enjoyable times. ... Damn he was talented...

... moving on before I get too wound up to work...

I agree. It's not like all virgins are sheltered and think pokemon is orgasmic.
  • misty10franke
    misty10franke Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    If I want something i get it! so just jump him!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I might be feeling extra frisky today (it's FRIDAY!!! :bigsmile: ) but just the question... "How to ask for it??" sounds freaking sexy... :devil:
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options
    I might be feeling extra frisky today (it's FRIDAY!!! :bigsmile: ) but just the question... "How to ask for it??" sounds freaking sexy... :devil:

Tee hee! Me tooooooooo! Twirly bird!!!! lol :glasses:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options

Can't wait to see Smiley later. :devil: :bigsmile:

He's cooking dinner for me. :heart:
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options

Can't wait to see Smiley later. :devil: :bigsmile:

He's cooking dinner for me. :heart:

UGH! So not fair!!! lol
  • cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Any advice? I wish men weren't so complicated!

This is the problem, men mostly are not complicated we like, food, fun, and sex the order may vary. We don't tend to over think things unless women are involved.

This is the big one here: Subtle doesn't work, it just confuses us. It prevents us from thinking about food, fun, and sex.

Just tell him you want more.