So thought I was getting bigger this morning...

Options
fiveohmike
fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
Cause I put my pants on, cinched up my belt and was like....damn that was a little snug.

Look down and I am on my next belt loop!.....was semi stoked.

Also weight myself and was at my all time low in the last 4 weeks....290.4...s.ooooooo close to seeing a 280 number (which i havent seen in a few years).

Replies

• jyska
    jyska Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    SWEET!!!
  • rebekahgo
    rebekahgo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Nice! Belt hole progress is awesome.
  • knowak82
    knowak82 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Niiiiice!!! Way to go, Mike!!!:flowerforyou:
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • msesheta
    msesheta Posts: 29
    Options
    Good job! Congratulations!
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    WOOHOOO!!!
  • Jessies_journey
    Jessies_journey Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! What an awesome feeling!!! Congrats!
  • katejenkins1
    katejenkins1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!
  • witrixie2011
    witrixie2011 Posts: 224
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Cause I put my pants on, cinched up my belt and was like....damn that was a little snug.

Also weight myself and was at my all time low in the last 4 weeks....290.4...s.ooooooo close to seeing a 280 number (which i havent seen in a few years).

Loving it!

Mike, I hope you are taking monthly pictures...I so want to use you for the website in the future:smile:
  • rotnkat
    rotnkat Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Doing the happy dance with ya!!!!! :)
  • tbellamy1
    tbellamy1 Posts: 353
    Options
    Thats awesome!!!! Keep it up!
  • fiveohmike
    Options

Loving it!

Mike, I hope you are taking monthly pictures...I so want to use you for the website in the future:smile:

I will! I have my pic the day I started this, and my first month comes up on Monday and will be taking a pic and full measurements again :) Ill bump my progress thread and you can feel free to use them over the course of my journey.
  • fiveohmike
    Options
    And thanks all!
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options

Loving it!

I will! I have my pic the day I started this, and my first month comes up on Monday and will be taking a pic and full measurements again :) Ill bump my progress thread and you can feel free to use them over the course of my journey.

Awesome!!!