daily energy fusion

Options
Anyone take Jacob Teitelbaum daily energy fusion multi vitamin powder? Just wondering if it gives you all the energy it claims it will.

Replies

• shvits
    shvits Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    New study in the NY Times shows that vitamins are not great for women and are harmful. Get your vitamins from food, it's better. If you need more energy possibly explore cytomyl that has other thyroid hormones in it, that is if you are hypothyroid. I find it gives me more energy (just a bit) and helps with weight loss. Just loosing weight will also give you more energy!
  • crazycarrol
    crazycarrol Posts: 12
    Options
    what is cytomly? otc? prescription? I am hypothryoid so anything that gives me energy and helps me lose weight I'm all about exploring and checking it out.
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Cytomel is prescription. I had to go to 4 different doctors until I found one that would give it to me. I love my current endo!
  • tecallahan
    tecallahan Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I asked my Naturopath about the bit on vitamins being bad for us -- he said those studies were flawed - they used synthetic stuff and the case studies were limited. I do take a multi-vitamin every day + extra Vitamin C and Vitamin D.

For energy, I would recommend Vitamin D (I take 10,000 iu per day, but even 5,000 is good) and Vitamin B12/Folate. My energy levels came up when I got rid of gluten also.

Energy begets energy -- so try to push through it and walk a little or ride a bike or something -- I find that the more I move, the better I feel. Once I start to sit too long, I have to keep sitting :-)
  • tecallahan
    tecallahan Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    And the Vitamin D should be D3. Most of us are Vitamin D deficient -- and even if we are outside a lot, we don't absorb it. I took 50,000 iu a week for a long time and was still a little deficient, so now I take 70,000 iu per week. I use Nu Vitamin D3.