OK men .. brutal honesty time..

So .. I am curious about something. I was having a conversation with a friend .. can a guy have sex with a girl even if he finds her unattractive? Like ... just because she is a willing participant, but he doesn't find her overly sexy?? She seems to think that men can have sex with anything as long as the lights are off .. I think he has to find her attractive or he wouldn't be able to .. uh .. perform?

Thoughts? Honesty?

Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member
    No,if I don`t find them appealing in appearance or over the longer haul their personality then I don`t want to have sex with them for the sake of it.
  • I think some men can, especially if they are highly intoxicated...
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,268 Member
    I knew Carl would answer like this. Really, the best guy ever!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    But Carl is a special kind... I think there are plenty of men who probably don't care what the chick looks like.

I have a friend who can have sex with guys she's not attracted to just for the sake of getting some. Yuck. Not I! You have to get my juices flowing for you to get some... pun intended.

So it's not just men that can do this.. I believe many women can too. Alcohol probably is needed though in some cases.
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Not for me. But sex isn't a huge motivating factor for me. I also wouldn't sleep with a hot girl with no personality either.

But...

I have plenty of friends that would sleep with anyone just because they were there and willing.
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    I know certain guys can perform regardless of what she looks like....my ex told me so when he was referring to a girl he didn't date, but hooked up with before he met me. She was probably one of the MOST unattractive women I have ever seen and he agreed with that, and when I said how could you sleep with her, he said it was all good in the dark......ewwww. He straight out said he would not date her and he had her enter and exit a side door in his room so his roommates would not see her. He was an alcoholic, so that helped I am sure.
  • The_Iron
    The_Iron Posts: 288
    But Carl is a special kind... I think there are plenty of men who probably don't care what the chick looks like.

I have a friend who can have sex with guys she's not attracted to just for the sake of getting some. Yuck. Not I! You have to get my juices flowing for you to get some... pun intended.

So it's not just men that can do this.. I believe many women can too. Alcohol probably is needed though in some cases.

I agree. Alcohol def lowers standards and I certainly agree that a lot of men will do it just for the sake of getting their 'release' even if they don't find the wman attractive at all.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    when I said how could you sleep with her, he said it was all good in the dark......ewwww. He straight out said he would not date her and he had her enter and exit a side door in his room so his roommates would not see her.

Not just alcoholics. I know two guys (one from work, one from an old running club) who do this. If they do take the girl "out" (they usually don't), then it's to some out of the way hole in the wall where no one will see them. Then dog the girl out the next day for thinking "they have something special."

Agreed. On both points.
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Interesting .. I am sensing alcohol has alot to do with the men that can perform no matter what the circumstance.

I honestly have never known a man that would have sex with just anyone.

In fact.. a little story .. when I first met my exhusband he had a roommate and he had this girl over they disappeared to his room .. about 10 minutes later the girl goes running out of the apartment crying .. he comes out of his room and sits on the couch .. I'm all .. what the hell happened? He said she had hairy nipples so I made her leave. WTF! lol. Oy.

I have a hard time believing that "normal" guys can just do it ... if they don't find the person attractive.
  • solman66
    solman66 Posts: 175 Member
    So .. I am curious about something. I was having a conversation with a friend .. can I guy have sex with a girl even if he finds her unattractive? Like ... just because she is a willing participant, but he doesn't find her overly sexy?? She seems to think that men can have sex with anything as long as the lights are off .. I think he has to find her attractive or he wouldn't be able to .. uh .. perform?

Thoughts? Honesty?

Unattractive and not overly sexy are 2 different things.... just saying. I can still be attracted to a woman who isn't physically sexy and vice versa.

While you'll find that some men that can turn the lights off and just go, I'd be willing to bet there are a lot more men who wouldn't nail a bush pig just because she's there than would.
  • Steelheart7

Yup. :drinker:
  • Steelheart7
    While you'll find that some men that can turn the lights off and just go, I'd be willing to bet there are a lot more men who wouldn't nail a bush pig just because she's there than would.

Agreed
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    So .. I am curious about something. I was having a conversation with a friend .. can a guy have sex with a girl even if he finds her unattractive? Like ... just because she is a willing participant, but he doesn't find her overly sexy?? She seems to think that men can have sex with anything as long as the lights are off .. I think he has to find her attractive or he wouldn't be able to .. uh .. perform?
    It depends (so probably no, not with anything or in any circumstances).
    Unattractive and not overly sexy are 2 different things.... just saying. I can still be attracted to a woman who isn't physically sexy and vice versa.
    Yeah, you need to clarify a bit. If she vomited on herself earlier I don't think anyone will go for it - this for me is unattractive (actually, gross).
    Interesting .. I am sensing alcohol has alot to do with the men that can perform no matter what the circumstance.
    Yeah, it clearly lowers your standard and makes some people long for physical contact.
    I have a hard time believing that "normal" guys can just do it ... if they don't find the person attractive.
    OK, here is the real answer: my own *hand* can suffice. What's more boring than my own hand?
    So why could not any girl do the same, with her hand? Now if you're talking about passionate sex with lots of kissing involved, guaranteed satisfaction for the woman (unlikely if I'm not attracted to her), then of course the answer to your question is "no, we're not ready to do passionate sex with everyone".

If you're talking about rubbing the sausage as plainly and mechanically as possible in order to generate pleasure, then yes, the answer is unfortunately that (all) men can (could be a BJ, could be handmade, could be electro-stimulation).
    Why? Because, like pain, pleasure is just a natural reaction of your body to certain stimulation, and so ultimately it will happen. I'm not saying the sausage owner will be proud of it in the end though...
    (to add on this, there is a tipping point at which our mind HAS TO listen to our sausage, so if a man is past that tipping point it's just too late, the deed has to be done - and it could be with anyone... However, the girl would have to actually be really really good to bring you to that point if you are not attracted to her initially - so unless she's been a prostitute for the last 20 years this is near impossible, which is why men can almost safely say that: no there needs to be initial attraction)

It is just easier to consciously refuse earlier to be in a situation where you absolutely need to dip your stick.

I'm not sure actually I understand the question... Is it "WOULD men do it with anyone?" (NO) or "COULD men do it with anyone?" (YES, but...) or "COULD men have pleasure with anyone?" (YES, but...).
    The thing is, when you do it with anyone, you're after your own pleasure, so your performance doesn't really matter... It's more the performance of the girl.
    :grumble:

Anyway... Nobody was expecting such an answer from me, I'm sure... (And I'm sure nobody will say I'm the best guy ever :laugh: - not that I think I am, I like my flaws :drinker: )
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Drunk = Yes; Sober = No
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Yeah, you need to clarify a bit. If she vomited on herself earlier I don't think anyone will go for it - this for me is unattractive (actually, gross).

:laugh: :laugh: Only YOU could think of this scenario!!!! :laugh:
    I'm not sure actually I understand the question... Is it "WOULD men do it with anyone?" (NO) or "COULD men do it with anyone?" (YES, but...) or "COULD men have pleasure with anyone?" (YES, but...).

I think this is pretty true to most men I've ever asked.

However, most men WOULD'NT just go with ANYONE as most men (even Florian!!) have their limits. EG vomit and hairy nipples!!! :laugh:
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    However, most men WOULD'NT just go with ANYONE as most men (even Florian!!) have their limits. EG vomit and hairy nipples!!! :laugh:
    I don't mind hairy nipples... It's fun to twist the hairs with the finger.

(with my lifestyle, throwing up is a risk that comes with the job!)
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Depends on her level of attractiveness vs. my level of drunkenness.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member

Thoughts? Honesty?

Can it happen? Yes.
    For everyone? No.
  • The_Iron
    The_Iron Posts: 288
    hairy nipples = dealbreaker!

*puke*
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    hairy nipples = dealbreaker!

*puke*
    But vomit is okay then? I won't judge.