OK men .. brutal honesty time..

Options

Replies

• jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I am wondering if you are asking if men will bump ugly or if they will have sex with a woman they would not consider dating. There is a big difference.

I think men have to be attracted to perform... However what attracts them to the bedrooom and what attracts them to commit are two entirely different things.
  • The_Iron
    The_Iron Posts: 288
    Options
    hairy nipples = dealbreaker!

*puke*
    But vomit is okay then? I won't judge.

Vomit can be cured with a toothbrush and mouthwash.

Hairy nipples are burned into memory.

130433950660.jpg
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options

*puke*

I have a story... But not telling it here.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    some men can and some women can't. just like women.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

*puke*

I have a story... But not telling it here.

ohhhhh??? pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze!!! :bigsmile:
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I think some men can, especially if they are highly intoxicated...

i know some women can....:noway:
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options
    Basically .. if you went on a date with someone that you didn't necessarily want to see again .. but because she was willing .. you had sex with her. I don't like to think that men could be so cold.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Basically .. if you went on a date with someone that you didn't necessarily want to see again .. but because she was willing .. you had sex with her. I don't like to think that men could be so cold.

According to the running club buddy I mentioned above (who would entertain us with his Friday night exploits during our Saturday 8-12 miles).... YES... men (at least some) do this.

A fair amount of why I date the way I do is because of what I learned listening to this guy's stories every weekend.
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    No, not cool. Maybe if I was under the impression that she didn't really want to see me again either and it was a one night stand type of deal, but still I don't really do that either.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    some men can. me personally? no.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I think generally unless the woman is very unattractive, the man can get it up!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

Not without making sure she understood that was the case as far as another date.
    I would not be with her then if I didn`t find her attractive or appealing enough to go out with so this changes the context.

Had a one night stand with a person I met in a bar while on a golf trip and before we started I asked if she was cool with things knowing full well that tomorrow I was heading back to NY and she her place.
    She did,we had fun and actually remained friends and in touch since then although there was never another meeting.
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    Ooooooh this! Yeah, this is fine in my book.

But women do this too, I hope you realise. Except most men are willing to do the deed anyway and don't get too emotionally involved initially - so having sex is still better than nothing for most men.

(PS: if the woman is willing, can't see what's wrong with that - or is she already completely in love after the first date? Damn, she's creepy then.)
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Nope impossible, I've got to be attracted to them first othersie it's just never going to work lol.
  • AnnaPixie
    Options

Not without making sure she understood that was the case as far as another date.
    I would not be with her then if I didn`t find her attractive or appealing enough to go out with so this changes the context.

Had a one night stand with a person I met in a bar while on a golf trip and before we started I asked if she was cool with things knowing full well that tomorrow I was heading back to NY and she her place.
    She did,we had fun and actually remained friends and in touch since then although there was never another meeting.

Awwww, you see Carl, you live in my ideal world :bigsmile: Just proves the point you can be a perfect gent, with respect and honesty, and still get laid :flowerforyou:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

Awwww, you see Carl, you live in my ideal world :bigsmile: Just proves the point you can be a perfect gent, with respect and honesty, and still get laid :flowerforyou:

Once in a blue moon though...but I am not going to be any different regardless.
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options

Men and women both can and do participate in this! True story
  • AnnaPixie
    Options

Jen, there are some awful men out there!! Unfortunately.........

I went on a date once. They guy was sooooo into me. Chatting and cracking jokes and looking into my eyes etc. Bought all the drinks. We got drunk, I invited him back to my home. NOT for sex, as I stipulated to him, but he tried it on! We just kissed and cuddled and chatted for a few hours. Fell sleep. The next morning he was the coldest person ever! Didnt even smile. Asked me where the station was and left. I never heard from him again.

I absolutely think that some men will do anything for sex and are cold hearted bast*ards!

So glad I didnt oblige! :bigsmile:
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

Jen, there are some awful men out there!! Unfortunately.........

I went on a date once. They guy was sooooo into me. Chatting and cracking jokes and looking into my eyes etc. Bought all the drinks. We got drunk, I invited him back to my home. NOT for sex, as I stipulated to him, but he tried it on! We just kissed and cuddled and chatted for a few hours. Fell sleep. The next morning he was the coldest person ever! Didnt even smile. Asked me where the station was and left. I never heard from him again.

I absolutely think that some men will do anything for sex and are cold hearted bast*ards!

So glad I didnt oblige! :bigsmile:

Some will, yes.