Day 3 done...

Options
For some reason, I have to motivate myself to do the workout, but once I am finished, I feel great. I love how varied it is. Just when I think I'm gonna die, the workout changes. LOVE THAT. And it's only twenty minutes! Surely, I can fit twenty minutes into my day. :) Even when I'm tired, like today... I feel so much better afterwards. And it's getting easier...not to say that it's easy, but I'm noticing with each day, each workout, I have more endurance, more flexibility, and more strength. Yay!

So, how are yall doing?

Replies

• sonal150
    sonal150 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am going through the same thing. I have to motivate myself to get those shoes on and play that DVD. Once the workout starts, I am excited about it.
    This was my DAY 4, tonight I am feeling good amount of soreness in the knees.
    I just hope I am not hurting/damaging my knee :frown:

Does anyone have discomfort/pain in their knees?
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    My knees are good, but I was walking and dancing before I started this.

It's my back that's a little sore. I keep wondering if it's because of the back exercises we do or if I'm doing something wrong. I feel the workout in my arms and legs, too, but had been working out prior to the DVD.

Hope you aren't hurting your knees. I guess you are following her suggestions in the DVD about everything...
  • timmiegirl
    timmiegirl Posts: 7
    Options
    I have really bad knees and had to start out modifying the jumping jacks, not because I couldn't do them but they hurt my knees so bad. I would just bring my arms up and touch side to side with my feet at the same pace as they do it. I did day 9 last night and I can now do one for every 2 that they do. I know I'm not going to get the same results as if I was doing it the same as them but I figure I need to strengthen the muscles in my legs to support my knees. Then I can work on doing as many as they do! Hope that helps :)
  • minussam
    minussam Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 3. And it is getting easier. I have done 15 push ups (the girlie ones but still) This is huge for me. My hubby used to laugh that I couldn't do more than 2. Ha!
    Already looking forward to tomorrow!
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    I have really bad knees and had to start out modifying the jumping jacks, not because I couldn't do them but they hurt my knees so bad. I would just bring my arms up and touch side to side with my feet at the same pace as they do it. I did day 9 last night and I can now do one for every 2 that they do. I know I'm not going to get the same results as if I was doing it the same as them but I figure I need to strengthen the muscles in my legs to support my knees. Then I can work on doing as many as they do! Hope that helps :)

Yeah, I hear ya! I've modified some things too.. I was doing the jumping jacks like you mainly because I have huge ta tas and my bra is not as supportive as it should be, so jumping jacks are kind of hard to do... lol... those girls don't seem to have that problem. Better support now and I can keep up for the most part. Each day gets a little better as far as what I can do and how long and how hard I can work. No, I won't be a size 4 or even a size 14 at the end of this, but I will be better than where I am now, and I'll just keep working until I get to where I need to be. (probably won't be a size 4....)
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    I just finished Day 3. And it is getting easier. I have done 15 push ups (the girlie ones but still) This is huge for me. My hubby used to laugh that I couldn't do more than 2. Ha!
    Already looking forward to tomorrow!

That's awesome! You are building your strength and stamina!