Day 4 done and noticing a difference!

I finished day 4 today and I noticed that my arms and upper stomach are slightly more toned. Woohoo!

Replies

• lollaler
    lollaler Posts: 69 Member
    so quick that is absolutely awesome.. imagine when you finish.... keep it up...
    im starting Monday and i hope hope hope i notice too.
  • Lenaig
    Lenaig Posts: 1
    Woohoo!!! I also finished day 4 but haven't noticed any improvement yet... I am going to take pics of myself so I can compare every week :)
  • kmuree
    kmuree Posts: 283 Member
    I finished day three and I had noticed a difference in my ability to lift a usually very heavy item to a top shelf. I was very excited. (:
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Ok, I'm a slacker....I did day 1 last Saturday....the next 3 days after I was so sore!! I was going to do it again on Wednesday, nooooo motivation for the rest of the week. Today, I did it again at level 1 and I felt like I was a new person. I could do all of it. Maybe taking three 5 second breaks which trust me I was taking a lot more the first time. One thing I did struggle with this time was doing the pushups. My knees were hurting...I tried to modify it by putting a blanket underneath, but it still hurt like hell. The getting up and down part wasn't so bad. I was up before they were!

Also, the last time I did the 30DS last Saturday, I was sore by 8pm...It is now 9:37pm and I'm not sore. Totally going to do it again tomorrow maybe with some added kickboxing.
  • minussam
    minussam Posts: 127 Member
    day 4 done!
    I can' t see any changes yet but I noticed I am stronger and am getting better at the pushups and side lunges (how I hate them!!!)
    Congrats to already being more toned. This is awesome!!!