Just totally binged!

Options
sugarsquare
sugarsquare Posts: 60 Member
Got into a fight with the hubby and totally binged on some peanut butter! over my maintenance by 500 calories at least! Not too bad of a binge but I feel pretty gross! Peanut butter is gone from the house.. the nutella was kicked out a few weeks ago after a binge! I am ok with it if it wasn't the second peanut butter overload in a week! Back to the point... I am eating maintenance this month before I cut should I:
1. just move on and not worry about the extra calories
2. Do an extra workout tomorrow
2. Cut 100 calories off my total intake for the next 5 days

I am really not sure what to do in this case! I really went off the deep end with that peanut butter and really all of the other junk, but it was the peanut butter I could not put down. I am going grocery shopping for the week tomorrow and no treats will be in my basket for sure!

Replies

• lillebanon
    lillebanon Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Just return to your planned calories tomorrow. 500 calories is 0.14 lbs. Carry on!
  • 31prvrbs
    31prvrbs Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Back to your regularly scheduled program, babe. :wink: ...It's your life, just live it. Stuff will come up, we just keep it moving...

It's already been forgotten about :flowerforyou:

~Kiki
  • googsgirl
    googsgirl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I agree with the above posters. This is now your forever lifestyle. We are really wanting to get away from feeling bad about food and punishing ourselves for mistakes. We move on. tomorrow is a new day that you will no doubt be taking on with motivation to make healthier choices.

Plus, peanut butter is full of protein!
    :wink:
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    What happened???:wink: see already forgotten.
  • sugarsquare
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement :0) I feel a lot better about it!
  • rebekahgo
    rebekahgo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    What's this thread about? I have no clue. Something happened?....ah, nevermind.

Since this thread appears to be about nothing at all, I am going to hijack it and say that I want my butt to look like Lucia's butt in that profile pic. That's my new official goal.
  • jmmscccslp
    jmmscccslp Posts: 42
    Options
    this thread sums up why i love this group!
  • sugarsquare
    Options
    I love this group too! I feel so encouraged by all of the posts and I check it out daily! I really feel good about my body and health nowadays even though I am not currently losing. I am maintaining the same weight plus a couple since I upped my calories and can't wait to start cutting and shedding some more fat! I only have about 10 lbs. for my goal weight but looking fit and being healthy is the ultimate and most important goal and I know I can achieve that here!!
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    And we'll end it with a group (((((HUG))))
    :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • scottc561
    scottc561 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone just don't worry about it. I used to do the spike diet which consisted of once a week eating double my bmr. And I still lost for sometime. So yes one binge is not going to kill you and there are tons of people that have a large meal once per week or a large day once per week and still lose weight. It's all about maintaining a deficit over the long haul. Your body really doesn't run on a 24 hours schedule.
  • Cclancaster
    Cclancaster Posts: 368
    Options
    I just want to say ((((((HUGS)))))). And no big deal. Tomorrow is a new beautiful day.
  • FaithHopeBELIEVE
    Options

Since this thread appears to be about nothing at all, I am going to hijack it and say that I want my butt to look like Lucia's butt in that profile pic. That's my new official goal.

YES! I was looking at her pic too and thinking the same thing and then saw your comment! LOL!
  • mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    Options

YES! I was looking at her pic too and thinking the same thing and then saw your comment! LOL!

Absolutely! Lucia looks amazing! And those arms!!!
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options

You guys are too funny...just cracking me up...um Becca, how about we switch legs!!!:smile:
  • mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    Options

I'd be happy to trade your upper body for my lower body! LOL

You guys are too funny...just cracking me up...um Becca, how about we switch legs!!!:smile: