Workout groups/buddies?

Options
Haven't seen anything out there for finding a workout buddy to hit the gym/hike or what ever.

So if you're looking for a workout buddy or what not post here!

Personally for me, looking for a workout buddy or group around Southeastern suburbs, Dandenong in Melbourne.

Give us a shout out if anyones interested!

Replies

• Meegz84
    Meegz84 Posts: 74
    Options
    If you want a supportive fun group that pushes each individual to their best capabilities see if there is a Step into Life group in your area.. I went to trial 3 free sessions and have never looked back 7 mths on.. Otherwise maybe there is a running group similar to what we have here in perth? there is one here called northern suburbs running group and its free.. You might not like running but even if you did it once a week in a group like this for the exercise and social environment all rolled into one :-)
  • beansnsprouts
    beansnsprouts Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Brunswick area of Melbourne and while I'm not looking for workout buddies right now, I'd love some hiking suggestions and company. And if you know of anything accessible by public transit, even better!
  • NomadicKris
    NomadicKris Posts: 90
    Options
    I'm in Coffs Harbour - but I live out of town so do a lot of walking on country roads. Would love to find people to go walking with though, particularly on a Monday or Wednesday when I only have one child with me (who will either be in a pram or on my back in a carrier).
  • chickenpoppa
    chickenpoppa Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm in the cranbourne area and at the moment not looking for workout buddies but would be interested in running or hiking areas.