How long for bloat to go?

bradthemedic
bradthemedic Posts: 623 Member
I'm on day 8 of eat more and my pants and shorts are all tight. Not only that but my "love handles" are really huge.

I'm getting super self conscious because the weather is getting good and I can't temporarily cover myself in a sweater :/
How long does this bloating phase last for? I shoul add that I've never worked out so hard and I definitely have water weight and DOMs

Cheers.

Replies

• gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    It took about a week or two for the swelling to go down. It comes back for a day or two after a particularly strenuous weightlifting session.
  • rubybeach
    rubybeach Posts: 529 Member
    Mine went away after the 5 weeks point, but in fairness I was traveling 2 of those weeks.

Hang in there!
  • bradthemedic
    Thanks. I sure hope so as I am getting super uncomfortable in my skin for the first time in a long time.
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    I'm going through this too. It sucks. I'll be wearing yoga pants a lot this month!
  • JessLLoser
    JessLLoser Posts: 235 Member
    I am right there with you. I am on day 9. Nothing fits me right. I feel good but my body looks terrrible! I wish I had an answer to give you, but I am right there with you in moral support anyway!
  • bradthemedic
    I am right there with you. I am on day 9. Nothing fits me right. I feel good but my body looks terrrible! I wish I had an answer to give you, but I am right there with you in moral support anyway!

:( I'm sticking with it because I haven't had this much energy in years. When I wake up I look good then during the day I just go.. "splat"