Squiddies ASSEMBLE - Nerd Night In?

Options

Replies

• ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Can we just do Firefly cosplay... and maybe strip poker with webcams?

At the same time you mean? b/c that would be pretty awesome!

Then AFTER we play spin the bottle, right?

everyone would dress as whichever character was calculated to have the most clothing items to remove. But yes, spin the bottle is ALWAYS after.

So ok, what are our options?

1) Free MMORPG of some kind, like one of the korean ones or ....does anyone else make these?
    2) Free puzzle games of some kind, either competitive or cooperative.
    3) Something like poker online
    4) Spin the bottle?

I think all of the above :) Although I'm more partial to MMO's myself - I've played Perfect World and Forsaken World and they're pretty cool games with great graphics :)

I just want to say thanks to Fit_Canuck for suggesting spin the bottle... *thinks of ways to rig said bottle with rare earth magnets....*
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    I can't use a web-cam, according to the terms set forth by the county judge.........:noway:
  • likeschocolate
    likeschocolate Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    :laugh: @some the current options. Hurray to insanity!

To add to choices (the general categories have been suggested before):
    - Word-squared (multi-player scrabble thing)
    - League of Legends
    I guess something simple that doesn't involve a lot of learning curve or "leveling up" would be ideal.
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    :laugh: @some the current options. Hurray to insanity!

To add to choices (the general categories have been suggested before):
    - Word-squared (multi-player scrabble thing)
    - League of Legends
    I guess something simple that doesn't involve a lot of learning curve or "leveling up" would be ideal.

LoL has a terrible learning curve, at least as far as I saw (is there some kind of coop mode that doesn't involve getting your butt kicked by your friends who know what all the various abilities are on all the characters?)
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I can't use a web-cam, according to the terms set forth by the county judge.........:noway:

Me either, but rules are meant to be broken ;)
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I'm down for spin the bottle!

+1 :smooched:

+2...rawr! hehehe

+3 as long as its not a sausage-fest....equal parts guys and gals.....or more gals, cuz I'm pervy that way :devil:

I think you're good! Looking at the female to male ratio on this topic alone, there will not be a sausage-fest, much to my chagrin...hahaha

I sense some sexual repression amongst this group. :huh:

Okay, as you were.
  • likeschocolate
    likeschocolate Posts: 368 Member
    Options

LoL has a terrible learning curve, at least as far as I saw (is there some kind of coop mode that doesn't involve getting your butt kicked by your friends who know what all the various abilities are on all the characters?)

Ack, scrap that option then, LoL. :happy:
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    I was gonna stay out of this one, but spin the bottle and strip poker? How can I say not to that?! Are we going to raid your parents' liquor cabinet while we're at it? :wink:
  • jedibunny
    jedibunny Posts: 321
    Options
    I was gonna stay out of this one, but spin the bottle and strip poker? How can I say not to that?! Are we going to raid your parents' liquor cabinet while we're at it? :wink:

HELL YES.

...as you were.
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I'd like to add that have already stated my interest in said strip poker, if you all would have me that is.
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I'd like to add that have already stated my interest in said strip poker, if you all would have me that is.

I got the chips, and the garters for my sleeves and i can probably get a green visor hat and cigar too
  • tageekly
    Options

I got the chips, and the garters for my sleeves and i can probably get a green visor hat and cigar too

And I've got clothes in 3 sizes that I can layer - at least 6 outfits because I suck at poker. Ready!
  • pinuplove
    Options

And I've got clothes in 3 sizes that I can layer - at least 6 outfits because I suck at poker. Ready!

Gah, T you missed the entire point of strip poker!

PS Bring your tequila :wink:
  • tageekly
    Options

Tequila is a check!

Isn't the point that everyone else ends up nudie and I win because I still at least have socks on? :bigsmile:
  • jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    Options
    I'm just gonna show up in a banana hammock, cuz I'm not that shy. :-P
  • jedibunny
    jedibunny Posts: 321
    Options
    Thought about a game:

League of Legends - can be played co-op
    http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4db6daf2169b7452996482

If you use that link my friend gets ingame currency, lol.

Probably arguably more fun with alcohol and Ventrilo or TS.
  • BrendarB
    BrendarB Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options

Tequila is a check!

Isn't the point that everyone else ends up nudie and I win because I still at least have socks on? :bigsmile:

Whiskey - check
    cards - check
    low inhibition - check
    morals -

Yep, good to go!
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    Whiskey - check
    cards - check
    low inhibition - check
    morals -

Yep, good to go!
    [/quote]

You just got a new friend request!!! LOL
  • pinuplove
    Options
    Loving the absentee morals and the degeneration of this thread to middle school experimentation. Sorry, Kol, but if you can't beat em might as well join em!
  • BrendarB
    BrendarB Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    Loving the absentee morals and the degeneration of this thread to middle school experimentation. Sorry, Kol, but if you can't beat em might as well join em!

lol - coming from someone whose pic is of a lady bent over in undies - rock on!

I am on xbox 360 if you guys are going that route, as for pc games - I'm having problems with my laptop and until I either throw it to the ground and destroy it, or figure out how to fix it, I'm pretty much out of commission