Squiddies ASSEMBLE - Nerd Night In?

Options

Replies

• pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Loving the absentee morals and the degeneration of this thread to middle school experimentation. Sorry, Kol, but if you can't beat em might as well join em!

lol - coming from someone whose pic is of a lady bent over in undies - rock on!

I am on xbox 360 if you guys are going that route, as for pc games - I'm having problems with my laptop and until I either throw it to the ground and destroy it, or figure out how to fix it, I'm pretty much out of commission

I'm not exactly the most conservative one around here :laugh:

For the record, I have a 360 too, but I only use Live for Netflix and YouTube. Also not into pc games, but what the hay, I'd show up if these awesome people were going to be there!
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I am on xbox 360 if you guys are going that route, as for pc games - I'm having problems with my laptop and until I either throw it to the ground and destroy it, or figure out how to fix it, I'm pretty much out of commission

I vote we take bats to your laptop while "Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta" plays.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    My boss and I do that to old printers we have at work...we even have a Louisville slugger!!!

We need to do this gaming thing on PC.....consoles blow....
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Strip poker? Where's the nerd cred?

Now Strip Magic the Gathering I can get behind.
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    Options
    You know, seriously we could do a RP night. Get on one of the million cam chat sites or even over skype.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I'd be up for something. I've heard both good and bad about LoL. I can't do FPS's because they make me terribly motion sick, but love MMOs, sooooooooooo... (I don't RP)

And, hmm. I'm ooook at poker, so might be able to hang on at strip poker ;)
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I'd like to add that have already stated my interest in said strip poker, if you all would have me that is.

It wouldn't be the same without ya!
  • ZombieChaser
    Options

I vote we take bats to your laptop while "Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta" plays.

LMAO :heart: you T... that made me almost spit my coffee out my nose...
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    Strip poker? Where's the nerd cred?

Now Strip Magic the Gathering I can get behind.

Howie, I would kill at MTG.....Former top 20 ranked sealed and Type 2 player....1994-1999
    I made to the down payment on my house by selling my moxes.....wish I held onto them ...sigh
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    I am pretty rubbish at all forms of card games *chooses nicest pants to wear*
    Really love the idea of a group chat, I talk a lot of nonsence though............... And I can by shy :blushing:
  • twkelly
    twkelly Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I can host a 1st or 2nd edition AD&D marathon..or Top Secret ( awesome game ). I have a HUGE garage and a beer fridge.
    Who lives close to Nebraska? LOL

I would totally be in! love both those games. I live in Ontario and that would be one-hellova drive.
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    You know, seriously we could do a RP night. Get on one of the million cam chat sites or even over skype.

I was just thinking that. Its ok if people have never done it (I've never done it for that matter) - its pretty much a perfect fit for a big spread out group like this. But I reserve the right to say "OGRES?! I HAVE AN OGRE SLAYING KNIFE! IT HAS +9 DAMAGE TO OGRES" every half hour.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    "I'm attacking the darkness."

Personally not relishing the concept of being naked, so I'll DM the bottle spinning.
  • rucaenel
    rucaenel Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Free *I am in* :D Wait.. every night seems to be nerd night for me LOL... :P
  • rucaenel
    rucaenel Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Is there a low calorie Tequillia? :P
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately there is pretty much no way to make booze low calorie, unless you just water it down like that nasty low calorie beer they advertise all the time. But its worth it, its tequila!

I find it fairly easy to work alcohol calories in my life, but what I fail at is not SNACKING like a fiend once I'm tipsy. I kind of had to give it up.
  • dwightdegroff
    dwightdegroff Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    League of Legends does have a learning curve, but if you go in with low expectations and just have fun, you will likely have some. "Easy to play, difficult to master".

A free MMO that I've played a little while now: Lord of the Rings Online. It's pretty solid. I have some characters on the "Landroval" server.
  • ZombieChaser
    Options
    So...when/where/how is this happening? I think we need a Squid Co-coordinator...
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    Options
    Hah, I started the thread, but I'm pretty much out of the loop from Wednesday afternoon to Saturdays now.
  • ZombieChaser
    Options
    Hah, I started the thread, but I'm pretty much out of the loop from Wednesday afternoon to Saturdays now.

How convenient...

Okay then, Here's my Skype info! I'll start!

msleata -skype name
    or
    spinningoblivion@gmail.com