Marie047 Posts: 240 Member
Hi All,

Can anyone help me with this, I really want it, and cant find it anywhere

Replies

• Sildrae
    Sildrae Posts: 86
    Options
    Hi Marie.

You can get the large majority of the BeachBody fitness DVDs from here; http://www.beachbody.co.uk/

Which one are you going for flower? =)

--Lee
  • Marie047
    Options
    I want the 60 workout and also the cardio one, not sure which to try first

Marie
  • cheshire1986
    cheshire1986 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    i got mine through amazon.co.uk its still sent through beachbody but amazon are the middlemen you can only do it as one payment with them though.
  • allan__mc
    allan__mc Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, I am just new on here although I have graduated from insanity last year with AMAZING results, I went from 19st 6lbs to 17st 4 lbs in the 60 days, now after seeing INSANITY THE ASYLUM I want to do it. So am starting again, full 60 days of insanity then the 30 day asylum. So will be finished in August some time.

One question, do beachbody us ship to uk as I can't see THE ASYLUM avalible anywhere in UK?

Many thanks

allan
  • Deanthedog
    Deanthedog Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am just new on here although I have graduated from insanity last year with AMAZING results, I went from 19st 6lbs to 17st 4 lbs in the 60 days, now after seeing INSANITY THE ASYLUM I want to do it. So am starting again, full 60 days of insanity then the 30 day asylum. So will be finished in August some time.

One question, do beachbody us ship to uk as I can't see THE ASYLUM avalible anywhere in UK?

Many thanks

allan

Yes the US ship to the UK go over to there website and message customer service for assistance also asylum is available from amazon now for the UK was posted up from the facebook group yesterday :-)
  • allan__mc
    allan__mc Posts: 2
    Options
    That's it ordered from amazon, thanks for reply. Looking forward to Monday now. Will put my progress up
  • Marie047
    Options
    Ok People. I am starting my fit test tonight so let my new body begin. I am combinin the Insanity workout with my gym workout, is this a good idea?

I want to be a UK size 8-10 for August. currently between 10-12. Is this going to help me get there. My 60 will end middle of July.

Please help.
  • mandiw665
    mandiw665 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good luck Marie. I just got Insanity for my birthday!! I think my boyfriend bought it off Amazon. Not sure when to start as I'm currently focusing on getting ready for a sprint triathlon relay (I'm doing the bike leg). Like you don't know whether to try do both or is that just too much?
    I saw it first advertised on one of the TV shopping channels where it's a few pounds cheaper. I've also been looking at lots of videos people have posted on Youtube (where I first heard about it) Like you, I'd like to be back to a size 8-10 by August.
    One thing I've learned is when you're trying to get fit or lose weight you really have to make it a priority and focus.
    Look forward to hearing how you get on :-)
  • Marsha_S
    Marsha_S Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I didn't know Beachbody has a UK site now! Excited!!!