jump ropes? Level 2

Options
MommyRobin
MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
Does anyone else hate the jump rope move? Especially double jump ropes! I can do it just fine, but it makes me feel like I'm going to pee. lol. I love everything else about Level 2. The oblique twists and skaters are my favorite cardio moves. And I love plank jacks! Today was Level 2 Day 3.

Replies

• Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I am in exactly the same place...level II day 3 and have the same problem! LOL I pee immediately before starting the video and some times once during! LOL Pretty sad for a 20 min dvd! :)
  • Mrshotwing
    Mrshotwing Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Heck, I am not even trying to jump like that lol, i just jump extra high and swing my arms once. I do really like level two except for those stupid squats where you lift the weights into a v up to your eyes. Thats a killer on the arms. I am on day 4 level 2.
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Heck, I am not even trying to jump like that lol, i just jump extra high and swing my arms once. I do really like level two except for those stupid squats where you lift the weights into a v up to your eyes. Thats a killer on the arms. I am on day 4 level 2.

Those squats are a killer. But, you know that they are working!
  • xNJAx
    xNJAx Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! I have the exact same problem!

I hate those squats with v-lifts - I have to change to smaller weights for those, although in the beginning I couldn't even finish the second set and ended up just doing squats for half of it. I can now do the whole two sets with smaller weights, so there's been some small improvement.

I don't think I'm doing the last move right though! You know that one that's a plank with twists for the abs/obliques? I don't feel a thing from that. Anyone else have the same problem?
  • knkmfp
    knkmfp Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    So glad it's not just me (the peeing thing). Remnds me I need to add pelvic muscles into my exercise routine too...