SCOOBYWORKSHOP OR EM2WL STICKY??

Options
rosied915
rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
So I've been seeing Scoobyworkshop being recommended to everyone lately and thought I'd pay a visit.
Of course, my numbers are a bit different than what I got here:

Sticky Post #s:
TDEE- 2360
TDEE-15%= 2006

Scoobyworkshop #s:

TDEE 2148
TDEE-15%= 1825 (Harris-Benedict)

My calories are set to 1900 (with 100 buffer) right now.
So which set of numbers should we use?

Replies

• MyHighestPraise
    MyHighestPraise Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm asking the same thing, basically, right now! I'll be watching your post, too... :)
  • Cclancaster
    Cclancaster Posts: 368
    Options
    Same here my numbers I did a month ago from the sticky said 2000 and Scooby says 1847 which is only a 10% reduction in calories.
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Well, in the tdee post I used another calculator with breakdown of the formula and it caused confusion. I found that other formulas didn't take into consideration the 10% for digestion. Kiki loves Scooby and I like the ease of use, so we agreed to remove the other formula and links and go with the Scooby calculator. I thought I removed the other references, if not let me know. I did a quick glance.
  • MyHighestPraise
    MyHighestPraise Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Well, in the tdee post I used another calculator with breakdown of the formula and it caused confusion. I found that other formulas didn't take into consideration the 10% for digestion. Kiki loves Scooby and I like the ease of use, so we agreed to remove the other formula and links and go with the Scooby calculator. I thought I removed the other references, if not let me know. I did a quick glance.

I'm not sure exactly which thread, but I found the steps directing me to fat2fit before I ever joined the EM2WL group. I was just trying to learn more about TDEE and BMR at that point.
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Lucia~ got it!:heart: