important!

Options
diamondclear
diamondclear Posts: 66 Member
Hey guys:) I hope you guys are doing a goodjob! Level 2 is pretty hard! Level 1 was pretty easy for me though !I haven't been losing much weight:( I also don't see much of a difference. And that makes me wanna give up.. Honestly I lose more weight without exercise, idk why .. :(

Anyways I just wanted to say don't forget to weigh in yourself! A lot of people haven't been updating there weight on the spreadsheet! Probably forgot to, update your weight if you could :)

Replies

• CeeRawr89
    CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I haven't weighed in, and would prefer not to, because I am not going to see a huge difference in only 5 days?
    That's why I haven't.
  • diamondclear
    Options
    Lol oh I'm not saying to weigh in again! It's fine though! I normally weigh myself once a week. But it's up to you guys!
  • kebrina1983
    kebrina1983 Posts: 66
    Options
    Hey Diamond,
    I am not seeing see much difference either but I am sticking to it. From the beginning, I didn't have any high expectations so my disappointment is minimal.
    Just keep working at it, you may not see any drastic physical changes but trust me it's there, especially around your abs and thigh areas.
    Good Luck!
    Kebrina
  • diamondclear
    Options
    Hey Diamond,
    I am not seeing see much difference either but I am sticking to it. From the beginning, I didn't have any high expectations so my disappointment is minimal.
    Just keep working at it, you may not see any drastic physical changes but trust me it's there, especially around your abs and thigh areas.
    Good Luck!
    Kebrina

Haha yeah i'll stick to it :) I've done 17 days in April but i gave up but not this time.. :) Thanks ! And goodluck to you too :)