Is it easier to workout with someone or alone?

Options
In the past, it was better to have an accountability partner so that when I don't feel like working out they can give me that push. I always let friends, family members, and/or coworkers know that you have started a new lifestyle. This prevents them from inviting me to partake in things that I can not indulge in, such as eating cakes, cookies, or going out to resturants that will not accomodate my healthy eating. The purpose of me telling them was so they could hold me accountable for my actions. So I think in the past it was easier but now I am discipline so like clock work, I am up by 230 out the door by 3 and back home by 5am. I don't need anyone to tell me to get to the gym because I am discipline. You too will get there if you are not there already. So be proactive with your health and seek the help of a friend if you know that you will sabotage your workout or your Size Healthy Lifestyle before it happens. If you would like for me to hold you accountable at the standard that you desire for yourself, visit me at
www.facebook.groups.com/ SizeHealthyLifestyle.