Did something happen?

Options
Bronx_Montgomery
Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
So there was this whole excitement about the NYC MFP gathering. It came, it went and I heard nothing about it. ( I wasn't able to go). I figured folks would be writing up a storm about the great encounters and the amazing people that they all come to love on MFP, meeting them in real life but nothing.

What gives?

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    So there was this whole excitement about the NYC MFP gathering. It came, it went and I heard nothing about it. ( I wasn't able to go). I figured folks would be writing up a storm about the great encounters and the amazing people that they all come to love on MFP, meeting them in real life but nothing.

What gives?

Patron.
  • yoovie
    Options
    also whisky. and stuff.
    and i had my camera but didnt know anyone but Danny (and we were like an hour and a half late) and I had just met Leslie and Windy so I felt stupid pulling my camera out. No one else told me what their screen name was so I didnt know them in the dark. I *think* Carl was there. There was a couple in there that was told there was going to be a private party for MFP and they were like WHAT WE ARE ON MFP! and they started asking everyone if they wanted to toss someone's salad or go to Vegas and toss salads or something something awkward. Then everyone left all of a sudden so we went back to Brooklyn.
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    ... I was there! And met you. I was just too drunk to remember to take photos.

edit: you = yoovie

And I was very focused on gluten-free waffles when I left...

I vaguely remember hugging Danny goodbye.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    also whisky. and stuff.
    and i had my camera but didnt know anyone but Danny (and we were like an hour and a half late) and I had just met Leslie and Windy so I felt stupid pulling my camera out. No one else told me what their screen name was so I didnt know them in the dark. I *think* Carl was there. There was a couple in there that was told there was going to be a private party for MFP and they were like WHAT WE ARE ON MFP! and they started asking everyone if they wanted to toss someone's salad or go to Vegas and toss salads or something something awkward. Then everyone left all of a sudden so we went back to Brooklyn.

Tossing Salad?! hahahaha Thats too funny. Yeah i bet it would have been awkward especially since it was dark and not knowing folks user names. I wonder what happened at this after party LMAO
  • yoovie
    Options
    also whisky. and stuff.

Tossing Salad?! hahahaha Thats too funny. Yeah i bet it would have been awkward especially since it was dark and not knowing folks user names. I wonder what happened at this after party LMAO

:smokin: