Have you tried MiO???

Options
I've been seeing those commercials for a long time about MiO water enhancers, but I just ignored them.....My sister told me to go ahead and try them....THEY ARE GREAT!!!!!

No calories
No sugar
No fat

JUST FLAVOR!!!!

I used to drink juice like crazy, because I love the sweet and the flavor, but now I can drink as much MiO as I want, and it doesn't undo any of my progress......Just wanted to share this with yall because I'm super excited about it......

Replies

• shaybell34
    shaybell34 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have an its good ,thats what i buy when i have my bottled water..it has good flavor an they now have the one for energy..i also buy propel water grape flavor.
  • amandab1669
    amandab1669 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I tried it and they are really good. They are worth the money spent and with no calories you can't beat that. I even turned my mom on MIO and she loves it
  • alicat0112
    alicat0112 Posts: 6
    Options
    does it have natural sweetner?
  • MizTk
    MizTk Posts: 5
    Options
    MiO caused my acid reflux to act up, which was not a good thing or night for me. It tastes great,and the natural sweetener makes it feel ok to add as much as you'd like, but I'd stay away from it if you have gurd.
  • alicat0112
    alicat0112 Posts: 6
    Options
    wow great info
  • mtarika
    mtarika Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I liked Mio as well. Especially the Sweet Tea flavor. It's also easier to use than the Crystal Light packets because you can add as much or as little as you would like.
  • lesita75
    lesita75 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I love MiO. I like the Peach Mango and Sweet Tea Flavors.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I just purchased Mio for the first time a couple days ago. Already exceeding the recommended water intake of 8 glasses, So my skin is glowing :-D