Do i eat my cut or bmr on workout days?

Options
twoboys2012
twoboys2012 Posts: 352 Member
Hi there

Firstly I was just wondering if i am meant to eat my cut value or my bmr on workout days?

And secondly they say that i should eat to at least my bmr but how much more over if is too much?

I seem so much hungrier on my workout days and always go over my bmr but i was wondering when is it to much (over my bmr) or should i stop at it exactly?

Thanks heaps :flowerforyou:

Replies

• HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Hi there

Firstly I was just wondering if i am meant to eat my cut value or my bmr on workout days?

And secondly they say that i should eat to at least my bmr but how much more over if is too much?

I seem so much hungrier on my workout days and always go over my bmr but i was wondering when is it to much (over my bmr) or should i stop at it exactly?

Thanks heaps :flowerforyou:

You are always supposed to eat your cut unless your burn takes you below your BMR, then you eat any extra calories to bring you up to at least your BMR.
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Thought I answered this question, but maybe it was another topic...

Eat your cut calories every single day period.

If you find that you are consistently needing to eat back exercise cals because of high burns, then consider going up the next level in activity for calculating your TDEE cut value.
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I have this same issue....I just try to eat my cut but some days I am below BMR but for me my heart rate is so high which makes my calories burned really high as well & I am not sure if the burn amount is right even though I use an HRM....For me it gets confusing as well but I just make sure I get my cut amount in at least...I think I am doing it right???

Also, I have just started upping my calories b/c I was so hungry some days so I am trying to listen to my body by eating more!!